Thread: Strip Clubs

Rookie Poster

Default Strip Clubs

Is it just me or have any other guys been at a strip club and saw a girl on stage that looks just like a TS that you have seen somewhere (movie, in person, whatever), and you start to wonder is this chick I am looking at a GG or TS? Does this sound crazy or has anyone else experienced it?

Gold Poster

I can almost always tell a GG from a TGirl. There have been a few times when I have been wrong, but not many...

Veteran Poster

Actually I have known a few T girls (preops, but of couse only in cities where full nude dancing is prohibitted) that strip in straight clubs. I know many post ops that strip.

One girl, from my hometown, even appears in a commercial that has been airing for years and very few people catch on. She's not even that pretty, but considering the way the average girl looks in the club she fits right in.

The crazy thing is she wears a strip of brown tape (she's Black) to cover her dick but it's so apparent, the color doesn't match her skin tone. Still the guys that come in don't put 2 and 2 together.

Rookie Poster

I know for sure that a couple of years ago a pre op asian ts was working at Olympic Garden in Las Vegas. It is topless only, but that place was pretty crazy back then and it was very likely that some one would at least try to grope downstairs during a lap dance. It got posted on bulletin boards dedicated to the club. Im sure the guy that discovered it first was like

If you look at Kim Devine's bio on her web page, she says she worked at crazy girls in Hollywood for a short time before someone recognized her from a video.

Quote Originally Posted by canihavu
    I can almost always tell a GG from a TGirl. There have been a few times when I have been wrong, but not many...
    I can almost always tell if a girl is tg, but not always if she's gg. Have you seen those online tests where you see the photo of a girl (usually just the face, iirc), and have to guess whether she's a gg or tg? I never guess that a tg is a gg, but I sometimes slip up and guess that a gg is a tg.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RangeHova
    Actually I have known a few T girls (preops, but of couse only in cities where full nude dancing is prohibitted) that strip in straight clubs.
    That is awesome. And by awesome I mean totally hot!!!