Junior Poster

Default Youtube Lecture: Power of the peeeenus vs pussy power

This is somewhat off topic but it is about sex and dicks. For some reason, this is some of the funniest shit I've ever seen on the internet. It's a lecture by black woman about the power of the penis (which she pronounces peeeenus) and pussy power.

I don't know why this is so funny and has gone viral, but it has something to do with how blunt she is, and her southern accent, but I can't really say that what she is saying is silly.

For example: "This man won't even buy you some shrimp from Long John Silver and what that pay, $2.99? But he can give you a mouth full of sperm and a rectum full of sperm ...?"

And: "He done hit the bottom (of the vagina) and now her mind, she insane ... cause the peeenus done ejaculated all in her brain ..."

BTW, I am African American and I don't think the interest in this video is based on prejudice.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AaoRUOYEEfs

Junior Poster

That's a choice quote, Leora!

BTW, I think your pictures are so cute!

"Some women have more than one G-spot, so women are actually hooked on comin'. There's women that can be at work at they desk and they got the jack rabbit on which is a toy you can buy, hook it on to your clitoris all throughout the day and you could be having orgasms ..."

"Some men, they have so much heat and intensity in they peeeenis that you can feel it radiating through their clothes..."

On edit: "I don't have PhDs and masters degrees to put on my wall in academia, but I have masters degree in being played by men ..."

The last line explains why she is such a sex expert!

ROFLMAO!!!

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Junior Poster

Just looked at another one of her videos. In that one, I learned that the very fat woman sitting next to her is her MOTHER!

She is going on and on about pussy and being a "pussy pilot," and then says, "Mom, did you want to say something"?