Junior Poster

Default YESH VIP SERVICE...Finally

Now if I could just get het to check her inbox, everything'd be cool...lol

Anywho...what's good in TS land? What's been going on, on the boards? It's kinda sad that this is the only real part of the site that works, I wish they'd find time to work on the other parts.

Allanah your hustling nature and creativity never ceases to amaze me, if I were a little lighter and you were a little closer, you'd probablly be wifey...

ReddMan, your post are always on point...short and to the point...pictures baby, pictures!!!

J, your philosophical dissertations on the evils of transsexualism and religion keep me intellectually amused....

Felicia, don't be so thin skinned mami..............it's just COM-E-DY...

Fuck It.

Rookie Poster

I am with you thug.... this is the only part that works, unfortunately, despite many promises to the contrary.... its a shame b/c the potential is there waiting to be tapped

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trentdolby
    I am with you thug.... this is the only part that works, unfortunately, despite many promises to the contrary.... its a shame b/c the potential is there waiting to be tapped

Maybe one day friend...one day

Fuck It.

Junior Poster

Default Re: YESH VIP SERVICE...Finally

Quote Originally Posted by Thuggish_Intellect

ReddMan, your post are always on point...short and to the point...pictures baby, pictures!!!

LOL my friends actually think i'm king of all ramble, actually I do torture them in the telling them stories, giving directions, etc. Dubya speak ain't got shit on me iwhen it comes mangling the English language. To quote a great American:

Sippa kay on the rinny side my brutha

Happy,safe and healthy '05 to you and yours

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, it is measured by the moments that take your breath away