Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Misuse & Abuse of the open toed high heel...............

this is more of a vent than anything else, but I need to get it off my chest

I have suffered through the abuse of the open toed high heel for nearly 10 years [possibly longer]...........

This isn't a TS gripe only it's a gripe for any woman anywhere in the world.

It might not be you but you need to tell your friends or associates that are close to you that there are times and occasions for various types of high heels.

For example:

1. 20 degree weather with windgusts of 10mph; no love your pedicure is not a mandatory visual, a closed high heel boot is just fine.

2. You're wearing the same
    glass heel stripper pump that you wore last Thursday, the Tuesday before that, the Sunday night at the other club, and the last monthly party. The white pleather on the inside of the shoe has now turned gunmetal gray as well as the toe imprints. Time to retire the shoes love.

3. The wedge is cute for the season it is introduced in. After that it ain't cute anymore. Don't try to rock it next fall or next winter, just don't...................

4. Finally.............................
    Don't think that the shoe will save the fact that you were too lazy to go down the block and get a pedicure. That wedge might hide 1 or 2 toes max, after that you're playing yourself............

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Senior Member Junior Poster kalina's Avatar

5. Some girls claim open toe shoes fit them better but what ends up happening is their toes go over the front edge of the shoe. That way they can boast that they're one size smaller.

6. Wearing stockings/pantyhose with open toe shoes. Looks great in pics or if you're a dancer in a strip club, but for just going out? uh uh. Get those legs smooth and tan!

Quote Originally Posted by kalina
    5. Some girls claim open toe shoes fit them better but what ends up happening is their toes go over the front edge of the shoe. That way they can boast that they're one size smaller.

6. Wearing stockings/pantyhose with open toe shoes. Looks great in pics or if you're a dancer in a strip club, but for just going out? uh uh. Get those legs smooth and tan!
    PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

shrimp belong at the fish market!!!!!

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

GREATEST THREAD EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CHURCH!!!!!!!
    In my book there's nothing wrong with wearing a nice pair of sneakers or a decent looking pair of flats or boots when wou knwo your toes aint up to par.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

I see this all the time and it's so gross!! LADIES THAT DO THIS TRUST ME YOUR FEET LOOK MUCH PRETTIER WHEN YOU WEAR SHOES YOUR SIZE!!!

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

saw 2 pairs of bad feet in bad show choices today, ugh

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBookiez
    Johnny knows alot about ladies shoes and when they are in "season".

How delightfully feminine of him.

On another note, Wendy Williams went to a party a year ago, her toes were hanging over the edge of her shoes and I witnessed a large group of people gasping and laughing and discussing her toes dragging on the floor. Everything aint for everybody.

p.s.- hollywood buckstrap confessed to me that he secretly fantasizes about Johnny and other black guys and hopes one day they will have a drunken encounter after a night at the club discussing trannys.
    hey Moni, how's the fake myspace site going?

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

I have a thing for a women in heels so I'm always willing to go to school on the subject thanks. Quick question, how do I get my girl to wear 6 inch heels or atleast try them if she has never walked in them?

LMAO, they make a heel to support that girth, babe?

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ