Professional Poster

Default Have you ever fell you unbecoming

Today when i was working in the garage whit my BMW project its hit mee... I dont have any food at home and some strong beer should bee fine this friday.
    So I change clothes to some old ones whitout to take a shower first I put on a black well used jeans and a old t shirt and my leather jacket I usaly only use when I ride my HD.
    I havent shave mee since tuesday so I have a 3-4mm bristles and my hands was real dirty.
    So i went in to the city four shoping. When I was standing in the Liqurshop
    In swedich called " systembolaget" When its hit mee.... I feeled auful.. just like i come right from the park bench.
    There i was standing dirty bad dressed and whit my four days old beard and dirty hands.
    I feel auful.
    Normaly Im very careful how I dress and how i show mee in puplic.
    I dislike this situation...maybee Im a snobb... No I know I am
    How about you??? Have you ever fell you unbecoming?

Junior Poster

You are beeing too sensitive. You just came back. Maybe you don't have your feet well grounded sailor. Give yourself some time. You shouldn't care about those superficial thoughts. I think you are lucky to have some spear time to work on that BMW project.

But I know very well what you mean by "unbecoming" ; feeling like some sand you just can't get a grip on. And that's when one needs a project to get by.

Veteran Poster

...why do all stories on here start with inserts of what car/vehicle/etc toys you may own?

i wanna see a story where someone starts off with;
    i was drivin to the city with my daewoo lanos, or i was riding to the bar with my scooter....

bye

Professional Poster

I guess you have right North_of_60. But its how you feel who counts.

Junior Poster

The mind is a terrible thing to taste, sometimes.
    You better get that body moving.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne1
    ...why do all stories on here start with inserts of what car/vehicle/etc toys you may own?

i wanna see a story where someone starts off with;
    i was drivin to the city with my daewoo lanos, or i was riding to the bar with my scooter....

bye
    Beacause my story begins when I was working whit a BMW.
    But I dont get it...not much of the treads start whit what wee owns or our economic status or what wee do in proffesion... No hang on a litle bit more so do you maybee find out that wee mostly talking about nice trannys