Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by johnie
    funny that this was posted, i was just thinking about those two. i was wondering where the hell they went, then i thought, maybe they got arrested?

No Baby I dont do anything to get arrested lol the only time i get in trouble is on AOL when Tgirls with 2 much time on there hands TOS me that why i have had plenty of AOL Accounts......

Quote Originally Posted by xxMelania4uxx
    funny that this was posted, i was just thinking about those two. i was wondering where the hell they went, then i thought, maybe they got arrested?

No Baby I dont do anything to get arrested lol the only time i get in trouble is on AOL when Tgirls with 2 much time on there hands TOS me that why i have had plenty of AOL Accounts......
    Then you need to clue me in on the ones I don't know about, babe.

Miss you both, but I know you're both bizzy. I expect Rubes is chasing down Claremont to critique his work.

Nice new avs (Both Ari and Melania).

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Thanks Bearded...
    its been along time! how are you??
    Fire, flood, and pestulence aside, not too bad. Just got back from a weekend party in Niagara Falls and am headed up to New England next weekend (Remember the pic I sent you? ).

You know we all miss you here. *Smoochies*

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

yes girl, it happens to me too. =[ ... i will see u when u baq, so me u and my best friend can ki. be safe out their while traveling.

.this is kielymarie, i forgot my password AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Mami-Liiciouz

yes girl, it happens to me too. =[ ... i will see u when u baq, so me u and my best friend can ki. be safe out their while traveling.
    Nice avatar Kiely......I see your coming along very well.
    Do you tour?.........way out west?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    Quote Originally Posted by Mami-Liiciouz

Nice avatar Kiely......I see your coming along very well.
    Do you tour?.........way out west?
    Thanks boo, I will soon

.this is kielymarie, i forgot my password AGAIN.