View Poll Results: Off topic fun- Could zombies rule the world?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 50.00%
  • No

8 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Off topic fun- Could zombies rule the world?

You all seen the films, just imagine if places around world people started turning to zombies, like the films.
    Could they rule the world?

Please don't share your zombie fantasys

Silver Poster

The couldn´t rule the world, because I doubt they would want to. The living human is the real zombie because his never ending greed. All you need is the right Bio-weapon and there are your "zombies". Something similar to the Resident Evil games, not the classic undead imagination.

Jeez are you telling me they don't already???????? Like Tony B Liar and the Chimp are human??????

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Jeez are you telling me they don't already???????? Like Tony B Liar and the Chimp are human??????
    Yes, they are..... or do you want to say that being human is something positive?

Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

This reminds me of last night's "South Park". They did a spoof on "Dawn of the Dead" where homeless people swarmed the town and kept saying, "change."

I'm just here for the ritual sex and human sacrifice.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

what was it Oliver Twist asked? i believe it was, "more brains please."

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    what was it Oliver Twist asked? i believe it was, "more brains please."

There's a chance that zombies could rule the world. Government cover-ups and man's greediness during an initial zombie outbreak could lead to a world dominated by zombies.

Have you not read World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max Brooks?

The book charts the global war against the undead, from global pandemic to mass panic and then to the eventual armed struggle to reclaim the planet. The book doesn't have one grand overview or tell the story from a single perspective, rather it has a patchwork of individual accounts each revealing an aspect of the larger plot whilst at the same time presenting very personal tale. The book draws from many post apocalyptic and zombie fiction sources.

How do you survive during an outbreak? I suggest that everyone pick-up a copy of The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection From the Living Dead by Max Brooks.

A fictitious survival manual that deals with the potentiality of an undead attack. Its author, Max Brooks, lays out detailed plans for the average citizen to survive zombie uprisings of varying intensity.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zombies_819.jpg 
Views:	817 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	91860  

Zombies are too fricking dumb to rule the world...interesting off the wall topic..

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I suppose it depends on how exactly "ruling the world" would be defined.

Actually, there are just too many variables to even make a guess, even assuming "ruling the world" was defined. Are we talking classic hollywood zombies? The more brutal George Romaro kind? The new, "fast" zombie? Eastern European revenants and ghouls? Asian hopping vampire zombies. . .? The list goes on.

Also, what are the needs of a zombie? What would it want to rule anything for? A steady supply of human flesh or brains? What happens when that food supply runs out, since they are dead already anyways? Do they just suffer eternal hunger pains?

And further more, does this involve the already dead rising from graves (most in skeletal or ghost form), or just newly turned zombies? If all the dead rose up, certainly living humans would be horribly out numbered.

Need More Information. But still, an excellent question to roll around for awhile.