Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 420 Tgirls

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by vanished
    - just get off on those shots but it isn't the same as "real girls": our beloved tgirls - would love to see any shots out there -
    Do you think there really is a market for this kind of stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvGurls
    what's a 420?
    Its the U.S. police radio code for 'marajauna use in progress' or "Hey guys, I just scored, ignore that riot call and let's get properly munted"

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss

what's a 420?
    Its the U.S. police radio code for 'marajauna use in progress' or "Hey guys, I just scored, ignore that riot call and let's get properly munted"
    Myth.

Yes, I made this GIF.
    It's Deisy Rocha, so stop asking.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by uncutlove

what's a 420?
    Myth.
    REGARDING THE POLICE CALLSIGN OR THE FACT THAT COPPERS ARE ALL ON THE GANGA?

something I found

Known Myths

* Police dispatch code for smoking pot is 420. The number 420 is not police radio code for anything, anywhere. Checks of criminal codes suggest that the origin is neither Californian nor federal. For instance, California Penal Code 420 defines as a misdemeanor the hindrance of use of public lands.
    * There are approximately 420 active chemicals in marijuana. Actually, there are approximately 315 active chemicals in marijuana. This number goes up and down depending on which plant is used.
    * April 20th is National Pot Smokers Day. Well, it is now; but that wasn't the origin.
    * April 20th is Hitler's birthday. Yes, it is his birthday. But, as 420 started out as a time, not a date, his birthday had nothing to do with it.
    * April 20th is the date of the Columbine school shootings. This happened after the term was already in use.
    * 4:20 is tea time for pot-smokers in Holland. Tea time in Holland is at 5:30 pm, or is it 2:30 pm? Seems no one is quite sure when the wonderful people of Holland drink their tea.

The Origin Revealed

According to Steven Hager, editor of High Times, the term 420 originated at San Rafael High School, in 1971, among a group of about a dozen pot-smoking wiseacres who called themselves the Waldos, who are now pushing 50. The term was shorthand for the time of day the group would meet, at the campus statue of Louis Pasteur, to smoke pot. Intent on developing their own discreet language, they made 420 code for a time to get high, and its use spread among members of an entire generation. While our teens feel that they know something we don't, you can let them in on the fact that it was your generation that came up with the numbers.

A quote from one of the Waldos in the High Times article states, "We did discover we could talk about getting high in front of our parents without them knowing by using the phrase 420." Fortunately, your teenagers will not have that same option.

Whatever!

Simply put, 420 is a symbol of cannabis and its culture. Today, April 20th events are international, and 4:20 pm has become sort of a world wide "burn time". It certainly doesn't matter too much where the term came from because for us parents, it's a flag, a warning sign that our teenagers may be into something that could harm their future. When you see the symbol 420, be aware of what it represents.

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

Quote Originally Posted by Cat
    4/20 is Hitler's birthday.
    It's 20/4 FOOL, DAMN YANKEES, BLAH BLAH, WE INVENTED LANGUAGE, BLAH , ETC, ETC

BTW, dont care when hitlers birthday is, i just hate the pointless corruption of language, (aluminum, color, etc) I suppose you cant help it, just rebelling against your old colonial masters.........is yankee english the white man's patois?

nearly forgot........ opcorn
    We beat you guys with pitch forks!!! LOL

GOOD THINGS

Junior Poster

Default Re: 420 Tgirls

Quote Originally Posted by vanished
    Any one got any shots of Tgirls with 420? There's this whole wild website with gg girls and bongs and blunts - just get off on those shots but it isn't the same as "real girls": our beloved tgirls - would love to see any shots out there - mmmm.
    I love that all of you came out and made this a far more interesting thread than I had intended. Terrific! Love it! By the way, any girls celebrating 420 day in Manhattan tomorrow? Where?

And of course, are there any wonderful pics of girls indulging - pipes, blunts, shotguns, hookahs - any 420 inhalation by a cock-swaggering Hung Angel would be appreciated - all I have are these gg's toking up (although that's beautiful too!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture069ow5_427.jpg 
Views:	1335 
Size:	193.3 KB 
ID:	92059   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc00521_195.jpg 
Views:	1331 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	92060  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Junior Poster

4/20 is Hitler's birthday.
    It's 20/4 FOOL, DAMN YANKEES, BLAH BLAH, WE INVENTED LANGUAGE, BLAH , ETC, ETC

BTW, dont care when hitlers birthday is, i just hate the pointless corruption of language, (aluminum, color, etc) I suppose you cant help it, just rebelling against your old colonial masters.........is yankee english the white man's patois?

nearly forgot........ opcorn
    Let's use color and colour as an example:

In the U.S. we pronounce the word as "color".

French-Canadians pronounce the word as "colour", and spell it as such.

Mealy mouthed Brits pronounce the word as "culuh", yet spell it "colour".

Peculiar.

And I'm not rebelling against my old colonial masters, as my ancestors weren't even born in the United States.

I can speak English any god damn way I please.

The Internet collective arrogance of "I don't live in the United States, therefore I'm brilliant" is hysterical.

Professional Poster

I can speak English any god damn way I please.
    Go on then, say "Aluminium", say it! You can't can you? what's that? "alooominUmm"? "alooominUmm"? you little punk, Why I oughta......

French-Canadians pronounce the word as "colour", and spell it as such..
    Well they are just perverts anyway so don't bring them into it

Finally a holiday that I can celebrate with enthusiasm. Smoke a little herb, wander in the woods, its a beautiful April 20th here in Portland OR.

Junior Poster

a happy holiday to all the blazers, a little gift from me to ya'll. smoke em if ya got em[/img]

....black rain falls indoors and outside