Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 420 Tgirls

Rookie Poster

amazing....

a special day to smoke grass

I can smoke it every day I want, but haven't done it for years.
    lemme tell you something: marijuana/cannabis is fun, but smoke it daily for 20 years or more -like me- and your brain gets fused solid or something.

so even this habit can and does get fairly unhealthy in the long run.
    so I quit with it completely.

on the other hand; I wish they would invent a special day for something that's completely illegal over here in "Old Europe" compared to the legal cannabis.

let's call it GTD aka "gun toting day". a special day when I can get a gun, 12 big boxes full of live ammo and then I go on a killing spree all the way to where the slimey spineless bastards hang out, those invertebrates we have posing as politicians here in the 52nd state of America, aka the Netherlands

boy o boy i'm gonna have fun.

anyone got a few fireams to spare and a ton of ammo to help me out?
    .44-20 day

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lewdguppy
    on the other hand; I wish they would invent a special day for something that's completely illegal over here in "Old Europe" compared to the legal cannabis.
    Cannabis is NOT "legal" in Netherlands, it is merely 'tolerated' , 'partially decriminalised' is perhaps the best description in English. The sale is stictly regulated and taxed and limited to 5 grams per day , per person. (thank you france and germany you interfering bastards, get your own house in order). Some exceptions apply, i know several Amsterdammers who have a medical prescription for 10 grams per day. Coffeeshops may only hold 500 grams (it may be 1 kilo,cant remember) of weed and police regularly do 'spot checks' where they weigh ALL weed on site, often mixing up to 20 separate strains together, cunts! I'm sorry but this takes the piss, now the stock must be resold as a mixed 'salad' weed as experienced smokers will not accept a bag of high grade 'bio' sativa with buds of purple or hydro indica in there!!!! But boy do they want thier tax! Supply comes in the back door and goes out the front, Growers are busted without any respect or mercy in Netherlands, there are special teams of EXpolice, sub-contracted to discover growers when they should be attacking the MANY exstacy factories. If a consignment of new stock is intercepted (usually couriered by motor scooter, bicycle is a better choice) on its way to a coffeeshop (which is a place LISCENCED to sell weed!!!) then that batch of product is confiscated!!! people think its all legal and plain sailing but it really beggars belief the amount of red tape and beurocracy the dutch heap on the cannabis industry. I LOVE holland and i love the dutch but they got a weird contradictory nature. AND thay think they know EVERYTHING about weed, in reality Amsterdam has very few coffeeshops that actually sell good quality weed, people(especially brit and french tourists but dutch too) accept such shit, just because its sold in a coffeeshop, little tip...only go to places where they will sell by the gram. if a place only has pre-weighed bags of say 20 euro or 15 euro deals, they are more likely to be shite. For GOOD moroccan hash, the dampkring/tweed kamer or go to a morrocan coffeshop in a morrocan district, Zeeburg in the east has good and CHEaPER shops like Warda on javastraat, also a few in DE-PIJP , south of the museum district. Best bud in the RedLightDistrict across the board is from 'THE COIN' on Warmoestraat (sister shop is hunters bar across the street), good orange bud for 6 euro a gram up to real quality sativa 'haze' weeds from growers like the legendary Soma, "Amnesia haze" and i know you yanks LOVE your "NYC Diesel" for about 15 euro per gram. Tip for the yanks.....Anything you can get at the phenomenally expensive 'Barney's' on Harlemmerstraat can be found at either 'the Coin' or 'the dampkring' (featured in oceans12) or sister shop' tweed kamer'. GOD I MISS THAT PLACE!

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.