Junior Poster

Default Anyone know Goddess Delilah?

Does anyone know or have had any experience with
    Goddess Delilah, who I believe is in Indiana. See:
    www.goddessdelilah.com

Thanks,
    Mike

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.

Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

LMFAO! I checked this thread because I know a TS named Delilah in Tampa (obviously not his girl) and have to say what a funny website

I'm just here for the ritual sex and human sacrifice.

best head ive ever had

Default Re: Anyone know Goddess Delilah?

I've always been curious about her. has advertised on craigslist n backpage for like 10 years or more, n its still the same pics. her website is the same, with all these old pics. Can't find any reviews. All the sites you find her listed on, it will say something like "no comments available" or "user has disabled comments". I tried calling her about 4-5 years ago when I was in Indy, phone wouldn't ring, went straight voicemail, n would say the user has disabled voice messaging. Still to this day I see her posts on BP n CL wit same pics.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Very attractive looking lady.

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by frogger777 View Post
    I've always been curious about her. has advertised on craigslist n backpage for like 10 years or more, n its still the same pics. her website is the same, with all these old pics. Can't find any reviews. All the sites you find her listed on, it will say something like "no comments available" or "user has disabled comments". I tried calling her about 4-5 years ago when I was in Indy, phone wouldn't ring, went straight voicemail, n would say the user has disabled voice messaging. Still to this day I see her posts on BP n CL wit same pics.
    Yeah, I was the same way. I first saw the photo of her in the see-through pink outfit back in the early 1990's. That shot has to be at least 20 years old, and I would probably add that most of the rest are that close in age as well. This is how old those photos are, I passed up Delilah to see Meghan Chevalier early in her career, and she's been retired forever! Delilah used to advertise from time to time in Cincinnati back when Craigslist was still new, and once I called her and got to talk with her. She seemed pleasant, but was angry that I thought she was in Cincy rather than Indy. There used to be enough talent locally that it wasn't worth the 2.5 hours to drive to Indianapolis from where I was. But to this day, I'm very curious about her, and what a current photo of her would look like.

I've been so curious about her that I have kept her photos and contact info over the years thinking I might finally take one for the team. There's one of her in red that's my favorite. I'll post them below. But if you decide to see her, OP, let me know how it went, and tell her to travel a little bit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	201.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	198.6 KB 
ID:	862559   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1997bikini.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	862560   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22268__Picture4MY_DICK.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	862561   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22268_Picture_53.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	862562  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blackleatherbikinionsofame.jpg.jpeg 
Views:	98 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	862563   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pinkseethrulingere.jpeg 
Views:	110 
Size:	9.4 KB 
ID:	862564   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	redsatin.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	237.3 KB 
ID:	862565  
    Attached Images Attached Images    

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Jus wookin puh nub.