Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Faraday
    Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    So apart from giving me boobs, making my dick non functional and giving me softer skin (Or is that false too?) what will hormones do for me? I was counting on them ridding me of the body hair as I have NO SPARE cash at all. I don't know how I'm going to get my face done, I just can't afford to get any hair removal in the forseeable future. I don't suppose there is a place that does it for free or super cheap for transexuals who can't afford it.

Vala,
    Have just read this after I last posted..

Your immiediate aims are hormones, and facial lasering every 6-weeks. For the time being that's it!!

If the need is truly there, you WILL find the money. You HAVE to find the money. A switch will flick in your head and you'll find it somehow.

((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Aly xx
    Thanks. I hope I will, but if things go the way they normally go in my life, I won't find it (money) for a very long time.

Vala,

Junior Poster

Thanks. I hope I will, but if things go the way they normally go in my life, I won't find it (money) for a very long time.

Vala,
    ((((((((((hugs))))))))).

Bit of pep talking coming and I don't mean anything by it other than to help, nor am I to be considered to be someone who knows either

First thing above EVERYTHING. That attitude HAS to go. Before the hormones, and before everything else.

What lays ahead is like nothing you have ever experienced, and is something that few do experience. You are embarking on a unique and coveted journey. Approach it as such. Some go to the Antartic to photograph penguins, and that don't even come close. We're talking fighter pilots and astronauts here.

If you need more money, work like hell to get it. If you need that qualification, get it. Whatever you need, go and get it.

You only get one go at this. This is about pooling at every last skill and ounce of strength and motivation that you have within your soul. You have to want it so bad, and it will come. Truly. This is it. This is your life.

xx

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Faraday

Vala,
    ((((((((((hugs))))))))).

Bit of pep talking coming and I don't mean anything by it other than to help, nor am I to be considered to be someone who knows either

First thing above EVERYTHING. That attitude HAS to go. Before the hormones, and before everything else.

What lays ahead is like nothing you have ever experienced, and is something that few do experience. You are embarking on a unique and coveted journey. Approach it as such. Some go to the Antartic to photograph penguins, and that don't even come close. We're talking fighter pilots and astronauts here.

If you need more money, work like hell to get it. If you need that qualification, get it. Whatever you need, go and get it.

You only get one go at this. This is about pooling at every last skill and ounce of strength and motivation that you have within your soul. You have to want it so bad, and it will come. Truly. This is it. This is your life.

xx
    Thank you very much!

Well, I have been upbeat about the transition until last night when I read about the body hair issue but thanks again, now I feel happy about it again, even possibly moreso!

Thanks,
    Vala,

Junior Poster

Goodo

Erm right, here I go again...

This is not going to be easy I won't kid you. You want to change sex and that's a tall order, one hell of a tall order. It takes everything to do it. You have to focus on you, and where you're going. It doesn't matter what anyone else is doing, has done, or what they're going to do. All that matters is YOU. ME ME ME!! And that's precisely it!!

Focus on where you want go, and go there. It takes a long time. Draw your strength from within, knowing that you are doing the impossible. And whatever the outcome, you can live in the knowledge that you did your very best.

Only you know if you are doing your best. There is no one to lie to or to convince, since it's you doing it for you. If you don't focus, then you are not doing your best. You are achieving something and sacrificing everything along the way.

I make no suggestion that it's easy. Those that give the impression it's easy are hiding it from you. Really. The best and most stunning tss in the world all have one thing in common. It's called doubt. And they all have it. They ALL suffer from it. Make no mistake. But what they're doing isn't important. It's what you're doing.

This is all about maintaining a mental balance along the way. Do I come to pieces sometimes? Yes I do. It hurts me. It destroys me. But I'm on the other side. Each time I bounce back. Stonger than before? Nahhh.

All of this is about developing those skills in life to deal with things. We live in an age where Doctors prescribe happy pills because someone is upset about something. Do they correct the something? Or do they just take pills? Wouldn't it make sense to correct the something first?

This is the thing with depression. It's not really there! Depression doesn't really exist. It's just something that describes how we react to things. Some things quite rightly do make us feel down and we should deal with them. God knows what I'm going on about here so I'll stop that right now.

I don't know really. All I can say to you is that this is about you. It's about getting something that you want. Something that's almost near impossible to get.

When faced with the impossible you have two choices. To either slump down in your chair and slowly give up. Or to fucking well go for it. Nothing is impossible. There's only one person who can change our lives.

These are all things that I have to tell myself, so there's no hidden secret anywhere.

When I see the likes of Jennnifer Paris or Allanah Star, how do you think that makes me feel? They're stunning!! I want to be stunning. I want to be them and have their success. So how on earth do I compete? I can't afford their surgery, no way! What the hell do I do?

The gym is something that everyone hates, yet I am determined enough to go. When I see the likes of Jennifer or Allanah I go to the gym. And with their images in my mind I work out until I can do no more. I have collapsed in the gym before now having just become light headed and fallen over. That is how much I want it.

So the point is this. That I am no different from you. It's how we deal with it.

Please take these words and think about them. Change your mindset and how you react. Instead of looking at the mountain ahead and thinking why. Think HOW!

Hormones first. Lasering within a month. And that's all you need to worry about for now. Save money. No sweets. Nothing. Only what you need to live on. You're changing your body, give it fruit and vegetables, some meat, nothing more.

I can't tell you how difficult it is. But it is rewarding being in complete control of yourself and your destiny. If only for a few years, then you can sit back. This is what you have to do now.

You are the only one who knows yourself, and what is right for you. You may even have to decide if this is the journey for you. All of it takes focus.

Or something like that anyway.

Aly ((((((((((hugs))))))))

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

I have been in transition for 12 years now- and my exoeriences have been that hormes will slow down your body hair grow and calm your facial hair growth down a bit- BUT you must be on them for a while and u must take a test blocker too.

I only tried laser once or twice. When I first started there was only electrolysis. And that worked very well for me. I spent years doing it but I have a hairless face.

I never hadmuch hair anywhere else thankfully.

And thanks for the compliments Alison- I think you are a lovely girl.
    It's all step by step. Trust me- I know- it has taken me a long time.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

I hope she turns out gorgeous to prove you wrong.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prettiboi_twink
    ...snipped some insipid rant......
    [/quote]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	deargod001_355.jpg 
Views:	344 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	91787  

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

I doubt it.
    Well I know a lot of girls that weren't gorgeous till they had work done by Dr. Osterhout or another Dr. So you might just be surprised. I think many forget this fact.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

Hormones won't magically turn a hairymasculine lumberjack into a feminine Victoria Secret model.
    oh man your in for a rude awakening.

Veteran Poster

Alison: WOW! Thank you very much. Those words of confidence will go a very long way with me. Thank you!

For the record for anyone who's wondering, I am very minimally hairy, the hair is thin and sparce but enough that it would be considered a problem for me. I was never a many man physically (and most certainly not mentally) to begin with so I think I'll be just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    I hope she turns out gorgeous to prove you wrong.
    Thank you. I am hopeful that will the be outcome and I wouldn't surprised if it does.

Vala,