Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    i wasnt referring to other transexual clients but i cant imagine MEN didnt ever come in and get there chests, faces, asses, balls, legs, backs or WHATEVER done.

whether the men have become transexuals or not is irrelevant. the areas and hair growth patterns are the same.
    And I said it would take up to a year. I believe thats as accurate as you can give anyone.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Veteran Poster

Please do NOT start another "Kelly is lying" fight, it will go nowhere. Let's try to keep this in perspective. As I said, what can I expect as far as deminishing of hair from male areas for myself with hormones?

Thanks,
    Vala,

Junior Poster

Once the hair folicles are developed and laid down during puberty, that's it! They're there for life.

Hormones *WILL* slow down hair growth to some extent. Waxing *WILL* thin hair slightly. It's that coarse edge which makes it stand out. But it will never truly go.

Aside from lasering and electronlysis, buy an epilator. That certainly sorts the boys from the girls as it's so bloody painful. But over time it becomes part of your routine and the bulk of it's gone.

If I had bags of moneys I would have lasering all over, just that here (in the ....UK) salons are still of the view that lasering is something to be milked as everyone is supposedly so desperate. Hence salons are going out of business as no one will pay £600 ($1200) to have their legs lasered just once. Or some £3000 ($6000) for an entire continued session.

Epilator.

Junior Poster

* Deleted *

Quote Originally Posted by wendy48088
    Looks like the machines go for around $65,000

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320104355897
    A nice little side business to get into.
    Still, I'd rather drive a new Bimmer or Mercedes.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Faraday
    Once the hair folicles are developed and laid down during puberty, that's it! They're there for life.

Hormones *WILL* slow down hair growth to some extent. Waxing *WILL* thin hair slightly. It's that coarse edge which makes it stand out. But it will never truly go.
    Thanks for mentioning that. It jogged my memory. As I read about how hormones reduce body hair, the site said it doesn't get rid of the hair, it makes the terminal hair (the kind you see) revert to being a vellus (clear and thin) hair that is invisible. Isn't this right?

So the bottom line is, I'm going to have to get my face, chest and my ass all done? That sucks. Don't hate me, I'm being honest about where I have hair.

Vala,

Veteran Poster

So apart from giving me boobs, making my dick non functional and giving me softer skin (Or is that false too?) what will hormones do for me? I was counting on them ridding me of the body hair as I have NO SPARE cash at all. I don't know how I'm going to get my face done, I just can't afford to get any hair removal in the forseeable future. I don't suppose there is a place that does it for free or super cheap for transexuals who can't afford it.

I'm sorry for the angry tone of this message but I am really pissed that I'm going to have to get my fucking chest and ass electrolosized as well now.

Vala,

Junior Poster

Face definitely. Chest erm, can't comment. Backside, can't comment.

Oh no one hates you ((((hugs)))), we all have hair!! I have a few stragglers just down the right side of my face. That's about it really. My face is the only place I've had any lasering and electrolysis.

The majority of it is lasering, and electrolysis when I've had my moments.. I hate electrolysis.

It has to be said, you HAVE to clear your face before transition, and DEFINITELY before any facial surgery. Reasons.. The male beard folicles have a tendancy to push/swell the face, part of the male facial contours are caused by the hair itself.

It scares the HELL out of me these people who have facial at a time when their beard hasn't been aggressively cleared, and when they haven't been taking hormones for a number of years.

You come across some people, mostly confused tvs, that think transition takes 1-month and can be done in that time if enough money is thrown at it. It's not like that.

There are two terms to word transition. 1.) The ongoing time it takes. 2.) That day when you cross over.

HRT first 2 years, lasering/electrolysis 2 years. Then once those 2-years are well out of the way, then consider FFS if you need it. Don't listen to transsexuals who have had lots of FFS, and definitely don't listen to cosmetic surgeon's assistants. It has to be to achieve that level that YOU want, not what other people want.

Also, you can't realistically do consultations with just photographs alone, and then turn up for $15k's worth of surgery. I'm thinking of Thailand here, where the UK lot send 1/2 dozen pictures and are told they need XYZ, then fly halfway round the world and come back looking erm, not quite right.

Hope I put that across right It really all just comes in stages. Patience is important. You will get there. It can't be rushed though. At a stab in the dark I'd throw a figure of 3-years in the air.

Aly x

Junior Poster

Default Re: Permanent removal of body hair - has anyone done it?

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    Just wondering. Has anyone gotten all of their body hair permanently removed with laser/electrolosis and is it worth doing?

I know that hormones remove body hair from the zones that women don't get it in but I'm referring to the legs/armpits/pubic region.

I've wanted to get it done for years but worried about the cost involved. I thought it would be cool to be totally hairless (except for your head) permanently and to never have to shave again!

Vala,
    Ive had over $7500 of laser done so far and am still having sessions to this day, probably half which went to my beard, had to get 16 sessions, (thats allot) plus around $300ish just getting rid of the blonde hairs (i blame the irish blood ) with electrolysis. as for asking if its worth it, going threw every single session having what feels like a rubber band pulled back as hard as possible then slapping you in the face, its totally worth it LOL. Sure beats shaving and having skin that feels like sand paper.

thats the part that sucks the cost........................ luckily if you do some hard core searching around you will find some places that offer discounts or way cheaper prices, I myself found some really and i mean really good deals with a friend of mine who ended up buying an older model laser hair removal machine but the older it is the more painful, but again search around.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    So apart from giving me boobs, making my dick non functional and giving me softer skin (Or is that false too?) what will hormones do for me? I was counting on them ridding me of the body hair as I have NO SPARE cash at all. I don't know how I'm going to get my face done, I just can't afford to get any hair removal in the forseeable future. I don't suppose there is a place that does it for free or super cheap for transexuals who can't afford it.

Vala,
    Have just read this after I last posted..

Your immiediate aims are hormones, and facial lasering every 6-weeks. For the time being that's it!!

If the need is truly there, you WILL find the money. You HAVE to find the money. A switch will flick in your head and you'll find it somehow.

((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Aly xx