Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    be more specific, im not sure what you want? i was referring to lasering anywhere you have hair.
    I meant I thought hormones get rid of the chest hair and the other hair that men have (other than the face). Or do you end up getting some electrolosis/laser in those areas as well?

Vala,
    like i said before :
    tsntx wrote:
    you spend more money shaving over time. get the laser and be done w/ it. hormones wont do the job no matter how long youre on them. * it will do some, in some cases 3/4 of the job but not all of it. get the laser. i recomend ideal image and would suggest staying away from anyone still using an "ilp" laser -j

[/u]

be more specific, im not sure what you want? i was referring to lasering anywhere you have hair.
    I meant I thought hormones get rid of the chest hair and the other hair that men have (other than the face). Or do you end up getting some electrolosis/laser in those areas as well?

Vala,
    Hormones will help (keyword is HELP not CURE or RID) this especially on the leg area.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Veteran Poster

Wow, a complete pricing guide! Interesting. The only problem is I am very short on cash in that department.

Vala,

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore

Vala,
    Hormones will help (keyword is HELP not CURE or RID) this especially on the leg area.
    Well, I'm mostly worried about chest hair and ass hair. How much usually goes away?

Vala,

Vala,
    Well, I'm mostly worried about chest hair and ass hair. How much usually goes away?

Vala,
    lol I don't know I never had either. Not to laugh at the question or be rude, but I honestly don't know.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Veteran Poster

Vala,

Vala,
    lol I don't know I never had either. Not to laugh at the question or be rude, but I honestly don't know.
    Oh yeah, I forgot you started at 12. I have very light and thin hair all over my chest that I shave and I want rid of it.

Vala,

Platinum Poster

Vala,

Vala,
    you said you worked for a company that does lasering... how come you dont know the effectiveness of the work your company offered?

vala the only way to get rid of hair completely is through the laser /elcto methods... it takes time but you will loose all the hair. avg. price is $200 a session and usually price goes down as the time it takes to laser the area lessons b/c of lack of hair due to the effectivness of the hair. you could either pay the price and spend a year lasering or you can keep shaving for the rest of your life and wishing hormones would do all the work alone.... assuming youre going to live longer then a year ... laser is the only way to go.

Veteran Poster

Vala,

Vala,
    you said you worked for a company that does lasering... how come you dont know the effectiveness of the work your company offered?

vala the only way to get rid of hair completely is through the laser /elcto methods... it takes time but you will loose all the hair. avg. price is $200 a session and usually price goes down as the time it takes to laser the area lessons b/c of lack of hair due to the effectivness of the hair. you could either pay the price and spend a year lasering or you can keep shaving for the rest of your life and wishing hormones would do all the work alone.... assuming youre going to live longer then a year ... laser is the only way to go.
    That royally sucks. I was under the impression that hormones rids you of body hair, at least from male areas. How do you all afford it? I have no job, I don't intend to get one (I'm not the hard working type, really and I don't have the mentallity for a hierarchal job structure, if the boss ticks me off I'd let him have it).

My primary goal is to get enough to get my face done, then I'll worry about other areas.

Vala,

Vala,

Vala,

Cause honestly none of the transexuals that came in had chest hair just on their nipples and that took about 3 or 4 treatments and I can't give her an accurate review without seeing it. And if you look on the site I provided it talks about me under the company profile. I said it takes up to a year for it to work fully it can take between 4 to 10 sessions depending on the person, the hair, and their skin.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Platinum Poster

i wasnt referring to other transexual clients but i cant imagine MEN didnt ever come in and get there chests, faces, asses, balls, legs, backs or WHATEVER done.

whether the men have become transexuals or not is irrelevant. the areas and hair growth patterns are the same.