Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

The only time my face gets shaved is when I go to the barbershop. If I'm trying to have a clean cut look, I'll go once a week. But if I decide to grow a beard and keep it, then once every 2.5 weeks.

Professional Poster

With a beard I look about 45, shaven about 18. I'll make an effort for the right girl but it's better if she likes hairy guys, I'm kinda low maintainance (remember captain caveman). Shaving is a real pain in the ass. I prefer to have a beard as without I feel like a boy, people seem to take me more seriously with a beard, or maybe they are just scared that i'm going to rob them ?
    For what it's worth I have had "Genetic" girlfriends who are way hairier than some TS girlfriends, Mediteranian girls with darker hair need to shave more often than some.

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Professional Poster

face every couple of days ,but i should do it every day..shave the pits bi-monthly and trimm pubes as needed...sometimes the chest hair too...

Dang, every day and if I'm going out at night, again...... I talke weekends off usually but by Monday.....abrasive.

I shave my legs every 1-2 weeks, I use an electric razor for it because anything else is too rough on my skin (its uber sensitive). I could probably go longer if I were using standard razor blades but my skin just can't handle that all that often.

My body hair (well, legs) is a very light shade of blonde so I can actually go much longer than 1-2 weeks and have it look clean & smooth- but I don't really care what it looks like.

Now my pubic hair is actually red (yea, I dunno where that comes from since I am not a redhead...) and that I shave once a week.

Thankfully I never had body hair (just the stuff everyone has- arm pits, pubic area, legs etc) since I hit puberty really late and started early.

Edit/Add- I forgot to mention how often I shave my armpits- once every month or two (the hair there grows really slowly for me).

Wow! You're lucky! Maybe you can elaborate on how lengthy/costly that was on my thread I just posted about permanent body hair removal.
    Laser only works well from what I have heard, with black hair and even then it isn't perniment in the sense that electro is. It does last a long time but, it won't last forever (at least according to a friend of mine who works for a place that does both electro & laser).

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Now my pubic hair is actually red (yea, I dunno where that comes from since I am not a redhead...) .
    Celtic genes Sarah, welcome to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Now my pubic hair is actually red (yea, I dunno where that comes from since I am not a redhead...) .
    Celtic genes Sarah, welcome to the club.
    But what is odd is I know my genealogy going back to the 900's and its predominately not celtic... but German (northern specifically). Guess it just makes it an unlikely occurance for me... I suppose all it takes is one ancestor with the gene for it and the potential for the descendants to get it exists...

I am an oddball in my family for other reasons hair color wise, almost everyone in my family has pitch black hair so being blonde was always strange growing up (it was originally a very bright yellow shade of blonde but its darkend since- prolly because I almost never go out in sunlight... when I do it does lighten up).

Default Re: How often to you shave?

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    Anywhere you shave?

Legs, armpits, pubic region/anal region? Face/chest for the guys as well.

I shave everything about once a week. Before you all go and say I'm lazy for not doing it everyday, take this into account:

1. I have sensitive skin, even with the extra foamy shave creams, I still get bad razor burn unless I wait a few days.
    2. I don't go out much now that I started transitioning so it doesn't really matter

Back on topic, let's hear what everyone does.

Vala,

Face........2-3 times a week.

Cock and balls ........Daily

And I trim the chest and stomach hair (hairs grow way too long, I keep them in check).

GOOD THINGS

But what is odd is I know my genealogy going back to the 900's and its predominately not celtic... but German (northern specifically). Guess it just makes it an unlikely occurance for me... I suppose all it takes is one ancestor with the gene for it and the potential for the descendants to get it exists...
    Yup, looks like one of my ancestors had one of your ancestors.....

Veteran Poster

Laser only works well from what I have heard, with black hair and even then it isn't perniment in the sense that electro is. It does last a long time but, it won't last forever (at least according to a friend of mine who works for a place that does both electro & laser).
    Well, my hair is pitch black all over. Except recently, it's been getting to be dark brown instead of black, but only in select areas. I've already heard about black hair being the best for laser so I'm already aware of that. So should I skip laser and go right for electrolosis? I was suggested to do laser then electrolosis to speed things up with my face but if the hair will come back, I don't think I want to do that.

Vala,