Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Somedude21
    Chicago has been surprisingly cold for April. I mean, Jesus. We had sleet about a week ago, and snow a few days before that. Strange, strange weather that this city gives me...
    Tell me about it! I lived in MN for years and it's 30 below zero in the winter time and feets and feets of snow enough to cover your whole house if you dont shovel!

~Kisses.

HTG
    Sounds like my kind of place. I love snow!...except when I have to deliver in it, that is (that's my job--delivery boy. Yeah, I know, nothing to brag about -_-).

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Well you can deliver to me anytime you want..Ill make sure to open the door in my sexy lingerie! Hehe..and drop the soda.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Well you can deliver to me anytime you want..Ill make sure to open the door in my sexy lingerie! Hehe..and drop the soda.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Heeheehee. I'll be sure to keep that in mind, not to mention be looking forward to it.

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Hmm..Makes me remember a few fun things back east and in MN with cute delivery boys..Hehe..

Remember I like pepperoni and sausage pizza Somedude21! P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Noted. But I deliver sandwiches, not pizza. Specifically, Jimmy Johns. You got a sandwich from there that you like? ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Somedude21
    Noted. But I deliver sandwiches, not pizza. Specifically, Jimmy Johns. You got a sandwich from there that you like? ^_^
    Hmm..sub sandwiches? Bring me the best Jimmy John's got! LOL :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Junior Poster

A number 9 with no salami and extra ham it is!

No salami? LOL J/k

~Kisses.

HTG

Hail and rain with an occasional desperate attempt at sunshine. First time getting hailed on while soaking in a hot tub.

Junior Poster

no rain mid 50s its ok i guess