Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default what's the weather like by you

Felt like asking this question because it has been raining by me for 3 days.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

It's been rather chilly by me here in Los Angeles, CA. :P

I like it tho as I dont like hot muggy summer weather! So atleast I'm still holding off on buying that AC I've been eye-ing on at the Home Depot. LOL

~Ksses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Yeah New Jersey has seen close to a foot of rain.

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysforyou
    Yeah New Jersey has seen close to a foot of rain.
    UGH! That's one of the many reasons why I moved to the westcoast!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

maybe I can go to graduate school on the west coast!!!.....I gotta look linto that one.

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysforyou
    maybe I can go to graduate school on the west coast!!!.....I gotta look linto that one.
    Oh kewl! You'll LOVE it here!

~Kisses.

HTG

Not far from Philly here. Indoor pool in the basement, furnace is done, ground so saturated that a nearby park is now a pond. Time to abandon the house.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Chicago has been surprisingly cold for April. I mean, Jesus. We had sleet about a week ago, and snow a few days before that. Strange, strange weather that this city gives me...

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Junior Poster

mid 80's and wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by Somedude21
    Chicago has been surprisingly cold for April. I mean, Jesus. We had sleet about a week ago, and snow a few days before that. Strange, strange weather that this city gives me...
    Tell me about it! I lived in MN for years and it's 30 below zero in the winter time and feets and feets of snow enough to cover your whole house if you dont shovel!

~Kisses.

HTG