Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

LOL she told me she can get in trouble which is true.. but i did manage 2 get a short video and some pictures of my cousin getting pumped... u prolly know her kiely... it was funny

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by xxMelania4uxx
    LOL she told me she can get in trouble which is true.. but i did manage 2 get a short video and some pictures of my cousin getting pumped... u prolly know her kiely... it was funny
    lolx. i wanna see. shit im so nervous to get pumped u know. i told u already.

.this is kielymarie, i forgot my password AGAIN.

Professional Poster

Question? Is this silicone medical grade stuff or some off the shelf HOme Depot caulk? If the latter, how is it even sterile enough to put in the body?

Junior Poster

Kiely- I told u already!!! LOL and Msthing just came in from Costa Rica..yea... Hi!!! How u doing!!! Take Advantage!!!

Rocket- My Good Friend Told me since day 1 its Medical grade Silicone and her story has never changed.... I spoke 2 a few people who do Silicone Injections and there stories change like there panites...im just being honest.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    Question? Is this silicone medical grade stuff or some off the shelf HOme Depot caulk? If the latter, how is it even sterile enough to put in the body?
    Even medical grade isnt that safe otto. Silicone shifts and moves around inside the body. It doesnt exactly grab/hold onto the muscles especially if one had some in "abundance" (even if one had only a few..they get nodes or bubbles poking out of their skin)..the more the tendency to shift. If you got the patience and read thru the links youd be surprised to know everything about silicone.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    Even medical grade isnt that safe otto. Silicone shifts and moves around inside the body. It doesnt exactly grab/hold onto the muscles especially if one had some in "abundance" (even if one had only a few..they get nodes or bubbles poking out of their skin)..the more the tendency to shift. If you got the patience and read thru the links youd be surprised to know everything about silicone.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Thanks..reading up now

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Silicone Pumpings Know the facts:

Its also about who u go to for the Silicone Injections, how long there have been doing it, where they get it. Honestly I have had silicone since i was 17 y/o im 24 now i never had a problem with my Face Hips or butt. My breast are hormones and ill never thought about silicone there because its close 2 my heart. the person i have been going to has been doing it for 10 years+ she gets her silicone from someone who has been doing it longer. Yes ive seen some bad cases and job but they went to the wrong people and people who were experimenting with them.
    Yeah the person who did mine has been doing it for 16 years and never had a complaint and believe me I checked and my "drag grandmother" has had the stuff in her for about 15 years and has not had a problem still there are very few people in this state who pump that care for your safety you could easily wind up going to someone who does not use medical grade silicone, but uses the silicone that comes from bowling balls(actual horror story in NC) and hyperdermic needles. I was told what to look for to make sure that the risk was minimal and I was actually told by the girl who pumped me to not put silicone in my breasts main reason being that it ends up costing alot more than having a professional augment them.

While your here check out my transgender comic Between the Lines http://betweenthelines.sosdg.org

Junior Poster

Default Re: Silicone Pumpings Know the facts:

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan
    Its also about who u go to for the Silicone Injections, how long there have been doing it, where they get it. Honestly I have had silicone since i was 17 y/o im 24 now i never had a problem with my Face Hips or butt. My breast are hormones and ill never thought about silicone there because its close 2 my heart. the person i have been going to has been doing it for 10 years+ she gets her silicone from someone who has been doing it longer. Yes ive seen some bad cases and job but they went to the wrong people and people who were experimenting with them.
    Yeah the person who did mine has been doing it for 16 years and never had a complaint and believe me I checked and my "drag grandmother" has had the stuff in her for about 15 years and has not had a problem still there are very few people in this state who pump that care for your safety you could easily wind up going to someone who does not use medical grade silicone, but uses the silicone that comes from bowling balls(actual horror story in NC) and hyperdermic needles. I was told what to look for to make sure that the risk was minimal and I was actually told by the girl who pumped me to not put silicone in my breasts main reason being that it ends up costing alot more than having a professional augment them.
    If you dont mind me asking what did you get pumped? I wanna get my hips and bootie pumped a lil, but the girls in nyc can be shady. I heard tons of stories girls using crisco and all this other ish. And I seen some girls who got bruises, it looks lumpy and dropped. Then I seen girls [pic's] who's body's look fab, Allanah's look fab, Gizel, Amanda Lepore, Jennifer Paris looks cute and a few others.

.this is kielymarie, i forgot my password AGAIN.

Rookie Poster

I've had my face done and my butt but its just base meaning that she put a little in so my body could get used to it and its very different in the face than in the body I have not had enough money to go back to her again and she wont be back for 6 months =/

Theres this one guy in nyc that pumps alot of girls but I cant remember his name and I would never tell if I knew. My friend Saige says that she knows someone who does good work in nyc, Saige is shadow_kitten3 on here if you want to contact her, it will be up to her if she gives you a name or not. you should know that no matter what theres always risk and with silicone it can be severe but if you insist on getting it the best thing to do is to make sure that the person whos pumping does everything to minimalize the risk.

While your here check out my transgender comic Between the Lines http://betweenthelines.sosdg.org

Junior Poster

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=werbet

This is the link to the pumping Video's. They are there in all his other stuff and there is plenbty TS orientated stuff to look at.