Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by roy404
    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=werbet

This is the link to the pumping Video's. They are there in all his other stuff and there is plenbty TS orientated stuff to look at.

WOW

Im very happy with the way my body looks but I wont lie I have had alot of issues with the silicone in my hips and ass.

Professional Poster

I love mine so far, and I am having some more done tomorrow. I dont have much, and will not over do it. I just want to be a little fuller and I am very conscientious of doing what I can to make sure I dont have problems. Example I am fair and have to scrub my butt for sometime to bring the blood to the surface to make sure I dont get a stain (permanent bruising). I also massage and have someone roll-n-pin it for me, that's to make sure its real smooth. I also wear a support hose for about a week after I have it done to make sure all settles properly. And I WILL NOT pump my face or anywhere else on my body, only hips and ass..............kisses

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    Im very happy with the way my body looks but I wont lie I have had alot of issues with the silicone in my hips and ass.
    I'm very happy with the way your body looks too Jen.

thanks muff diver

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

I have a lot of silicone- no problems ever. Was right for me- would not think about doing it again twice.

I think that is a wrong assesement of Jocelyn Wildenstein.
    I have met her and had dinner with her- she does not look like that in person and she told me has implants in her cheeks not silicone injections.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    I think that is a wrong assesement of Jocelyn Wildenstein.
    I personaly think she looked alot better before she had sil done on her face.

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    I love mine so far, and I am having some more done tomorrow. I dont have much, and will not over do it.
    That's great to hear NYTSJulie. I guess, with sil..Less is more!

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    I just want to be a little fuller and I am very conscientious of doing what I can to make sure I dont have problems. Example I am fair and have to scrub my butt for sometime to bring the blood to the surface to make sure I dont get a stain (permanent bruising). I also massage and have someone roll-n-pin it for me, that's to make sure its real smooth. I also wear a support hose for about a week after I have it done to make sure all settles properly. And I WILL NOT pump my face or anywhere else on my body, only hips and ass..............kisses
    And great tips NYTSJulie. Im sure all those will come very handy for those who are even slightly "considering" sil in small doses. Again, the operative pharse is NOT to over do it/go crazy/overboard. Since you already know the risk involved. Much luck to everyone. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

http://www.pfrankmd.com/SiliconeMicrodropletInj.html

Anyone
    considering silicone in the face should consider this- with a surgeon

I have used this doc before

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

I know plenty of girls that have had it done and they all still look gorgeous and they had it done years and years ago.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Same here. With the exception of a very "few"..Most girls who gets their face pumped starts to look alike as if they're twins, triplets even quadruplets etc. I think sil is good to fill in clef chin, even out protruding brow bone, shaping the hips and ass making it fuller and rounder. But facially, I wouldnt even dare try it. Unless, you get Allanah's doctor. Her face (just to name one example) isnt like any of that "moonfaced" look most common with ALOT of tgirls around who had too much sil on the face.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol