Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Psycho Killer Cho Seung-Hui`s Writings(SG)

Well, there`s your problem right there:

Virginia Killer's Violent Writings
    Play told of pedophilic stepfather, murder of 13-year-old boy

APRIL 17--The college student responsible for yesterday's Virginia Tech slaughter was referred last year to counseling after professors became concerned about the violent nature of his writings, as evidenced in a one-act play obtained by The Smoking Gun. The play by Cho Seung-Hui, a 23-year-old English major, was submitted last year as part of a short story writing class. Entitled "Richard McBeef," Cho's bizarre play features a 13-year-old boy who accuses his stepfather of pedophilia and murdering his father. A copy of the killer's play can be found below. The teenager talks of killing the older man and, at one point, the child's mother brandishes a chain saw at the stepfather. The play ends with the man striking the child with "a deadly blow." (10 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...071vtech1.html

================================================== ======================
    Seung Hui Cho signed his note, “Ismail Ax,” and also wrote those words on his arm.

Hotair.com suggests that he meant only to refer to a story by an author named Ishmael:

You probably already know this, but in James Fennimore Cooper’s story “The Prairie,” the settler Ishmael Bush, who is attempting to escape from civilization, sets out across the prairie with two key tools, a gun and an axe. Each has a symbolic meaning. The axe — which can either kill or provide shelter — stands for both creation and destruction. Given that the VT killer was an English major, might this be the likely meaning of the words on his arm? Just my two cents.

And its widely reported that Cho's writings freaked out one of his English professors. Smoking Gun had one on-line. I read it.

What immidiately stood out was some of the strange language Cho's character used: All of the characters have typically American names, yet "John" uses some strange epithets. The story is basically about a step-son's unexplained rage at a step-father whom he accuses of killing his real father, and (falsely), of molesting him. The father a "fat piece of pork," and "McPork." (The latter is a mockery of his unusual, and unexplained, last name, McBeef.)

================================================== =================

or:

Dr. ISMAIL AK is a Professor of Psychiatry at a university in Turkey. His research interests include the following:

Personal Disorders, Agresivve behavior and self-mutilation, ECT, Substance-related disorders, Sexual Disorders, Forensic Psychiatry, Sleep Disorders

From the Turkish Association of Psychopharmacology website:

President-elect:
    Professor Ismail AK, M.D. Head, Department of Psychiatry, KTU School of Medicine, Trabzon, Turkey
    Ismail AK is Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at Head, Department of Psychiatry, KTU School of Medicine, Trabzon, Turkey
    He is an experienced on clinical psychopharmacology of schizophrenia and bipolar disorders.

Dr. Ismail Ak is one of the authors of an article about patients with mental disorders, psychotic features, etc.:

As regards pharmacotherapies, 354 (50.2%) were given antidepressants. . . . Among antidepressants, Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) were 72.8%. . . .

This is an abstract of an article co-written by Dr. ISMAIL AK:

Even though all psychiatric disorders do not have the same potential with regard to committing a crime, the number of individuals having psychiatric disorders is gradually going up depending on the increase of crimes and violent behaviors committed in a society. . . . The relation between existence of psychiatric disorder and crime behavior has been significantly emphasized in several earlier studies. In conclusion, it is notable that the rates of committing crime for the individuals with psychiatric disorders are on the rise.

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Psycho Killer Cho Seung-Hui`s Writings(SG)

noone wants to hear what you have to say unless this

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    I like topping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also liked being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist but it feels so good.

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    God told me to go after Jennifer Justice.

I didnt need god to tell me though.

Jen, I'm courting you. Just talk to me! I'm a good man. 5 minutes and then hang up on me.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Psycho Killer Cho Seung-Hui`s Writings(SG)

Quote Originally Posted by svenson
    noone wants to hear what you have to say unless this

I like topping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also liked being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist but it feels so good.
    Listen Sven, there is no copyright on that nickname. Get it? Did you post that yourself at some other obscure site in a very stupid attempt to embarrass? Problem is, that site most likely has your IP address.

Jokes on you sport !

When people abandon the truth, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

Gold Poster

chef already made a post about this situation why make another thread and can you at least make a thread in this section without posting news that you think is shocking anyway no one gives a damn about this loser or what he had to say well at least i don't.

Junior Poster

i could careless what that sick fuck had to write dont even try to make him some hero he was a pi killer what makes him goog enough for a thread here i put him down there with the 911 hijackers just plain shit that need to be flushed and forgotten.

Junior Poster

sorry for the spelling just got a lil upset at this post.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by arc angel
    No sweat AA..this guy's MO is to upset folks.............This upsets him though :P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	white_homo_canada_459.jpg 
Views:	968 
Size:	537.2 KB 
ID:	91660  

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    No sweat AA..this guy's MO is to upset folks.............This upsets him though :P
    It`s hilarious moron.

One of the 3 stooges or someone on the kook-left actually took the time to use my nick at some obscure site to post a derogatory statement in a desperate attempt to embarrass.Newsflash: there`s no copyright on nicks.

Can`t argue intellectually in the P&R page, so now they`re down to this. Ha!

Problem is, they recorded your IP. Jokes on you.

Silly stooges, almost as psycho as Cho Seung-Hui himself

PS: want to play childish games? i`ll select some gayforum, use your nick,post inflammatory statements, get 'specialk' banned, come back here and do as you do.

But then i`d be sinking to your anti-intellectual level

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    It`s hilarious moron.

One of the 3 stooges or someone on the kook-left actually took the time to use my nick at some obscure site to post a derogatory statement in a desperate attempt to embarrass.Newsflash: there`s no copyright on nicks.

Can`t argue intellectually in the P&R page, so now they`re down to this. Ha!

Problem is, they recorded your IP. Jokes on you.

Silly stooges, almost as psycho as Cho Seung-Hui himself

PS: want to play childish games? i`ll select some gayforum, use your nick,post inflammatory statements, get 'specialk' banned, come back here and do as you do.

But then i`d be sinking to your anti-intellectual level
    I thought svenson was the guilty party....no matter, since you told the world you're gonna do it, it's not much of a laugh....why are you ashamed of taking one for the team???

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Silver Poster

Ah look, White Male Panda once again thinks he´s a smart ass..... the IP story is nothing special. Your IP adress is stored as well. I´m telling you, if you ever find the courage to come over to Europe, you´ll definetely find out how stupid and ridiculous you are. In short words, you´ll be owned.

The good about it.... you´ll find out something about yourself. Your "copy-paste" politics is not working here.