Thread: Fetish's...Why?

Professional Poster

Default Fetish's...Why?

The fingernail thread had me think about this, but I am curious to peoples thoughts about how certain fetish's originate from, particularly the more specific ones, like fingernails, or toes, or anything along those lines. Was it something that started at a young age? What exposed you to being interested in your fetish? Etc..etc..

Junior Poster

I think a lot of people hear love this whole scene as a fetish fantasy...

Hug Me

Senior Member Junior Poster gummi baer's Avatar

Do you mean like if butt fucking originates from diaper training? Who would know that?

"But I said I don't like sour stuff."--Naota (FLCL)

Quote Originally Posted by gummi baer
    Do you mean like if butt fucking originates from diaper training? Who would know that?
    Actually, guys that I have hung out with that had a serious fetish oftentimes could specifically trace its origins, as can many of my friends that are into leather. One friend of mine with a foot fetish speaks quite candidly about being a child and noticing his mothers shoes, developing a fascination with feet at an early age and carrying it well into his later years.

It's an interesting topic to me because I've never dwelt on any of my kinks long enough to develop a fetish (I blame ADD), though I will say that I blame the TV show thundercats for my love of mind control.