Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

First I said she was pretty I had nothing to say about her weight, because you can still be beautiful big. I was just saying she forgot to blend her undereye powder WHICH SHE DID. The other ones are the ones that were talking about her body. She obviously takes care of herself, which is what I was trying to get across in my thing about being selective. IF YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF you can be handsome or beautiful at any size.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

anyone have more pics of her?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    Quote Originally Posted by trapmasta
    Quote Originally Posted by InHouston
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    She forgot to blend her powder lol
    She looks more female than you, with or without blended powder.
    co sign
    i cant believe all the prejudice against overweight people on this board when you ts chaser/ ts deal with prejudice everyday. just a bunch of hypocrites smh
    I have no prejudices against overweight people but itīs a crime to yourself to let yourself go like that.
    no it isnt its attractive to some people you imbecile. alotta people think its a crime to indulgence in homosexual relations. and its proven to be less healthy as a TG if you don't take care of yourself. you're so fuckin dumb for saying that

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by InHouston
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    She forgot to blend her powder lol
    She looks more female than you, with or without blended powder.
    co sign
    i cant believe all the prejudice against overweight people on this board when you ts chaser/ ts deal with prejudice everyday. just a bunch of hypocrites smh
    I have no prejudices against overweight people but itīs a crime to yourself to let yourself go like that.
    no it isnt its attractive to some people you imbecile. alotta people think its a crime to indulgence in homosexual relations. and its proven to be less healthy as a TG if you don't take care of yourself. you're so fuckin dumb for saying that
    Hey donīt you understand what I was talking about? I was talking about health and not the attractive or the ugly side of a fat person, you stupid fuck.

Junior Poster

i said health stupid, alot of the surgeries and hormones that the ts you find attractive go through isnt healthy for them, much less is the weight gain of women. but you idiot its not going to kill them not unless they are morbidly obese numskull. which is above 450 lbs depending on hieght

Silver Poster

i said health stupid, alot of the surgeries and hormones that the ts you find attractive go through isnt healthy for them, much less is the weight gain of women. but you idiot its not going to kill them not unless they are morbidly obese numskull. which is above 450 lbs depending on hieght
    You should at first be able to recognize where your borders are because you seem to me like someone with serious agression issues..... hope you wonīt go mad like someone on a stormy monday......

The risk to die because being over-weighted is still much higher than to die of breast-implants ( )...... end of discussion, otherwise I come where you live and buy the whole bulding.

Rookie Poster

It appears that we have lost the real direction of this discussion thread:

Can someone put more pics of her?
    Does anyone know her?

Thanks!

Rookie Poster

? still remains does any one have any more pics?

Junior Poster

You should at first be able to recognize where your borders are because you seem to me like someone with serious agression issues..... hope you wonīt go mad like someone on a stormy monday......

The risk to die because being over-weighted is still much higher than to die of breast-implants ( )...... end of discussion, otherwise I come where you live and buy the whole bulding.
    the point is its unhealthy and you're attracted to it, whereareas you try to shame fat girls for being unhealthy despite they're own sexiness. you're gay. and this lady here is no way near in danger of dieing from obesity. does she look 500 lbs to you? exactly. stfu

Junior Poster

Enough with the fat jokes... She has a pretty face though, very cute

"All of us are lying in the gutter, but some of us are gazing at the stars"