Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    Gee, FK, you always have some great sensible posts. Maybe YOU should run for office!
    well, thank you, but I thnk I am better with erections than elections LOL

meow

FK

Junior Poster

here is the deal , GUNS KILL PEOPLE . jus cause some sick fuck gets a gun now all guns kill people ! FUCK YOU !!!!
    Some pepole kicked my door in last year they where armed with 9mm handguns and wanted nothing more than to murder me and take my possesions. where it not for my right to have a gun i would be dead.
    my 4570 winchester and my S@W 357 saved my life. those who stepped in my home to steal from me got what they deserved.
    if it where you ? what would you do ? defend or die?.......

You will be dead and i will be takin the guns from the enemeys cold hands.......... never will you take my rights!!!!!

Junior Poster

his huge lot of ammo lol his fireing of 150rounds as you quoted is just 3 boxes not a huge cache by any means

you do know ammo comes 50rounds to a box in most cases for handgun ammo

and for enforceing the laws the law worked as designed the clinton crime bill was bs feelgood legislation not anything more at least on the gun side of it .. i dont know if it actually added more lawenforcement or not so i cant comment on that

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by arc angel
    here is the deal , GUNS KILL PEOPLE . jus cause some sick fuck gets a gun now all guns kill people ! FUCK YOU !!!!
    Some pepole kicked my door in last year they where armed with 9mm handguns and wanted nothing more than to murder me and take my possesions. where it not for my right to have a gun i would be dead.
    my 4570 winchester and my S@W 357 saved my life. those who stepped in my home to steal from me got what they deserved.

You will be dead and i will be takin the guns from the enemeys cold hands.......... never will you take my rights!!!!!
    Were they there to steal your crack, scarface?

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

if the laws were only feel good, then some actual do good ones are needed. Will the NRA allow that? Will you as a "life member" urge them to? Probably not. Everyone screams about self defense, but that rightsis not affected, only the "right" to have weapons and ammo that are only suited to massacres.

FK

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Quote Originally Posted by linda
    Pot growers( a substance or weed that is against the law) going onto rural farms and property belonging to others and planting the weed.
    I agree, all pot-growers, and pot-smokers should be shot on sight!

They are a menace to society!

Now they are sneaking on to Ma and Pa Kettle's farm and growing the filthy stuff!

Shoot to kill!!
    When these people are coming onto the land setting traps( yes they set explosives on the trails to their crop), and are armed themselves I say shoot them, and defend your land and yourself. We actually have helicopters flying over head most of some parts of the year, and armed police and national guard having to go into the woods to get rid of the crop. I personally tink they should jsut legalize the pot.

Junior Poster

grand jury. cleared me . and the justace dept , fuck them the ATF commended me on my home defence.
    if you live in a place to defend , your home is where to start.as Americans we have that right .
    Scumbags , loosers, and crooks be warnned we the people will not be victomes
    @Rc.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    Quote Originally Posted by linda
    Pot growers( a substance or weed that is against the law) going onto rural farms and property belonging to others and planting the weed.
    I agree, all pot-growers, and pot-smokers should be shot on sight!

They are a menace to society!

Now they are sneaking on to Ma and Pa Kettle's farm and growing the filthy stuff!

Shoot to kill!!
    When these people are coming onto the land setting traps( yes they set explosives on the trails to their crop), and are armed themselves I say shoot them, and defend your land and yourself. We actually have helicopters flying over head most of some parts of the year, and armed police and national guard having to go into the woods to get rid of the crop. I personally tink they should jsut legalize the pot.
    We agree on that. But if you are from the South, don't tell me that you haven't heard of small farms that resorted to growing cannabis, as a result of the indifference to the small "family" farm in the US...

Junior Poster

Were they there to steal your crack, scarface?

they made the scarfice not me. it was there choice.........

Platinum Poster

grand jury. cleared me . and the justace dept , fuck them the ATF commended me on my home defence.
    if you live in a place to defend , your home is where to start.as Americans we have that right .
    Scumbags , loosers, and crooks be warnned we the people will not be victomes
    @Rc.
    So you managed to flush that crack that the aforementioned desperadoes were after before the cops arrived, Wild Bill? And how did your parents feel about all this occurring in their basement? Did they kick you out?