Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default The Transsexual Drugdealer................

Is there a rarer type of vermin on the planet?

For those of you that have never seen one I'll describe a NY one to the best of my ability:

Always walks in around 12, never the same outfit. Walks to the bar, socializes with the barmaids/bartenders [also clientèle] and is handed the beginning of a round of free drinks. Life of the party as always other transsexual females enter the establishment and find their way to the TSDD. There is a short walk to the lavatory where the majority of the transactions take place. Suddenly the woman's room, once empty for the majority of the night is occupied for up to 9 minutes................... Weed?, you got it, Coke™? "say hello to my lil friend; hell the TSDD might lock that stall and slip you some hormones if the demand for them is high enough, and have a spot hours later for you to get some silicon pumped in ya chest or asscheeks

[The women come out, some of them hyper, some of them relaxed.............
    A few of them will head outside to express their herbal love for the earth into the atmosphere on an adjacent corner with a dead end street............]

Gypsy cab drivers will rarely give the TSDD a ride home alone, out of fear of a nickel bag mistakenly slipping out of the purse, etc; usually the use of a yellow cab is in order, if there isn't a private driver waiting.........

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

opcorn

i know one....she tries to play it off, but no one keeps that much sugar in their jar , lmfao...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

I'd like to hear about others elsewhere.....

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Professional Poster

i knew one in new orleans that weighed about four hundred lbs. and was about 6'5".a real site but very humorous and had a bit of charm fer a few moments of entertainment.it was funny cuz she was a top but all she could attract was little pee-wee butch bunnies from the gay clubs who wanted some free coke trade or drunk arkansas football players who drunkenly stumbled into the wrong place...she took a big downturn when she went from weed and coke to meth...

Junior Poster

what?..wait...what?

Professional Poster

funny thing was-the meth didnt make her any skinnier...just more spastic..

Professional Poster

I knew a tranny drug dealer who called her profits "suck bucks" because that's the way most of her customers made their money.

Ancient Pervert.

5 Star Poster

I've licked honey off the bare breasts of women I didn't know, had sex while a group of people watched and appeared in a film nude, but you guys still manage to make me feel like Opie.

Professional Poster

sex at the peep show with yer ts girlfriend who wants every one to watch in the hallway,even the guy sayin he is a ex-con out fer new years...