Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sylvia Boots - THE WORLD'S BIGGEST TRANSSEXUAL GANGBANG

Does anyone have this already that would be willing to either sell or make a backup offsite copy for me?

Please contact me, Emptysocket@yahoo.com or send me a PM on the site.

Got what i needed.. thanks for all that helped.

Junior Poster

I searching this movie too.. my email is blackshlover@hotmail.com or a pm please!!!!

Love big booty shemale.

Default Re: Sylvia Boots - THE WORLD'S BIGGEST TRANSSEXUAL GANGBANG

Dude, you ROCK, thanks!

Junior Poster

I have this Movie..It was very Boring and the same ten guys go over and over again..She was not blonde yet either.

Always speak from the heart!...If your honest people will respect you even if they do not like you!!!!!

Rookie Poster

Well, I just received a hand written letter from Sylvia (Amara Vadillo)today 6/1/12. She said that she does not get a lot of mail from people who used to be close to her now that she is in prison, but that she does appreciate it when people contact her.

All I did was find the information on the net and sent her a letter. I did not expect to get a reply, but I did.

Rookie Poster

If anyone would like to reach out to her the contact information is:

AMARA VADILLO, V-49531
    CALIFORNIA MEDICAL FACILITY
    P.O. BOX 2000
    VACAVILLE, CA 95696-2000

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by megaduece View Post
    Well, I just received a hand written letter from Sylvia (Amara Vadillo)today 6/1/12. She said that she does not get a lot of mail from people who used to be close to her now that she is in prison, but that she does appreciate it when people contact her.

All I did was find the information on the net and sent her a letter. I did not expect to get a reply, but I did.
    She was one of my favorite performers. I'm not sure what happened that night, but I wish nothing had.

How much longer is she scheduled to serve? I'd write and ask, but I never met her and I doubt that's something she'd want to talk about.

"In August 2002, Amara dated Jorge Espinoza without knowing that he was Tanya's boyfriend. After sex he brutally beat her and stole her car. Again she filed a police complaint. Three weeks later Jorge returned and shot her in the head. Miraculously Amara survived and still has the bullet in her head. She filed a third police complaint and was unofficially advised to carry a gun for self-defense.

On March 17, 2003 Amara and Tanya encountered each other in the ladies room at the Yukon Mining Co restaurant. Insults, hair pulling and punches started and were continued in the parking lot, and friends of both women joined in. It escalated to the point where Amara pulled out her gun. Tanya tried to take it away from her. It went off and Tanya's hand was seared with gunpowder burns. A few minutes later it was apparent that one of Tanya's friends, Laura Banuelos, was dying of a gun wound. Amara was arrested.

Read more: http://zagria.blogspot.com/2011/04/a...#ixzz1zGF1iUuU
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution"

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Queens Guy View Post
    She was one of my favorite performers. I'm not sure what happened that night, but I wish nothing had.

How much longer is she scheduled to serve? I'd write and ask, but I never met her and I doubt that's something she'd want to talk about.
    Just received my second letter from Sylvia. I have not asked about the events of the night that led to her being in prison, I just really want to see how she is doing. She did tell me that you would think she would be having a lot of sex being in a men's prison but that is not the case. I guess the pickings are slim. Anyway she would love to hear from any of you on this board.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by megaduece View Post
    If anyone would like to reach out to her the contact information is:

AMARA VADILLO, V-49531
    CALIFORNIA MEDICAL FACILITY
    P.O. BOX 2000
    VACAVILLE, CA 95696-2000
    thanks for this, im going to write her