Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Muhmuh who knew you were going to school to be a doctor. Plastic surgeon by chance lol JUST JOKING

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    - Have anywhere between 1-3 kids with at least one male
    I Think you should clarify this wish, in these days of scientific advances in human reproduction..................
    - Have anywhere between 1-3 kids, with at least one male

How's that?

If you were implying me having kids with a tgirl, then...

- Adopt 1-3 kids

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Professional Poster

NO , of course i wasn't implying, it was a weak joke , that is all, it could mean anything, two guys can adopt a child over here in england, there was one gay couple down the road that paid an american woman to surrogate a kid for one of them. use your imagination, i was hinting that you meant have 1-3 kids BY at least one male. how HE may provide this MINI-FOX is up to your imagination, we are taking about THE FUTURE ARE we not? (Anyone ever see that freak brothers comic where Phineas has like, 1000 carbon copies jump out of the zip on his dungarees?)

You know i wouldn't hint at a TGIRL being a man, Fox

To actually answer Kelly's question sensibly for once....I will paste my YAHOO horoscope for today...........
    "Many of your own personal goals have either been met or are in the process of manifesting, dear Taurus, and this has you feeling exhilarated."

So really,I just want to survive as I am doing for as long as they will let me. Maybe live in a nice place, Holland is cool but the weather sucks. San fran looks good (well the sf EROS does anyway ) but from what I hear it's full of Americans, no better than amsterdam then

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Muhmuh who knew you were going to school to be a doctor. Plastic surgeon by chance lol JUST JOKING
    doctor as in phd not doc med

Holland is cool but the weather sucks.
    but the grass is greener

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Junior Poster

I didn't know you were an actor Fox...WOW learn something new everyday they say.

Phat what kind of business?
    I have a few different ideas I want to see take off - but if they don't work out I'll have the degree to fall back on

Junior Poster

My goals:

-Find a guy that loves me and I love him
    -Find inner peace
    -Get my nose and jaw line to be smaller(lol ofcourse with plastic surgery)
    -Make a differance in the world
    -Do well in whatever my career will be(I am only 18 and I still need to figure out what I want to do)(hint: Social Worker, Forensic Scientist, Fashion Designer, Model)
    -Many more....

Luna

NO , of course i wasn't implying, it was a weak joke , that is all, it could mean anything, two guys can adopt a child over here in england, there was one gay couple down the road that paid an american woman to surrogate a kid for one of them. use your imagination, i was hinting that you meant have 1-3 kids BY at least one male. how HE may provide this MINI-FOX is up to your imagination, we are taking about THE FUTURE ARE we not? (Anyone ever see that freak brothers comic where Phineas has like, 1000 carbon copies jump out of the zip on his dungarees?)

You know i wouldn't hint at a TGIRL being a man, Fox

To actually answer Kelly's question sensibly for once....I will paste my YAHOO horoscope for today...........
    "Many of your own personal goals have either been met or are in the process of manifesting, dear Taurus, and this has you feeling exhilarated."

So really,I just want to survive as I am doing for as long as they will let me. Maybe live in a nice place, Holland is cool but the weather sucks. San fran looks good (well the sf EROS does anyway ) but from what I hear it's full of Americans, no better than amsterdam then
    Haha, now I see what you mean by clarifying that. I didn't even pick up on that. Either way, I knew you were being fecetious. Maybe I should proof read my stuff, heh.

k, so...

- Have anywhere between 1-3 kids, at least one kid being male.

There we go. :P

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Default Re: Your Personal Life Goals?

Would you like to share them?

Mine:

I'm gaining my empowerment and sense of worth back again.

I am going to get away from the hopes of prince charming is gonna make me happy, when it's me that I need to rely on to do that first and foremost. If he comes along he will just enhance it.

Surgeries of course my goal or idol is Jesse Jane I hope one day to have her jawline and lips and nose of course breast lol

Passing equal job oppurtunities for our community here in Nashville or any place I choose to live in that doesn't have the sense to do so.

More of a huge goal -- To Pose In Playboy.

But mainly whats on my table are the first three things I mentioned.

never really had any. I just go along like a song.

strange............

GOOD THINGS

Junior Poster

My goal is to think of a life goal, So far nothings come up.

Silver Poster

- To escape to Australia to end my Uni
    - To play my music
    - To open a Jazz club
    - To live free

yeah, there´s maybe something I forgot but I never want too much