Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ptyseminole
    Yep, you need to be EXTRA careful with those bitches...some of them have a really mean streak...

Quote Originally Posted by DimitriWolfe
    I spend a lot of time in Colombia. We have shot a LOT of GG movies down there but the TS are NIGHTMARES to work with. Have yet to complete an entire movie of TS in Colombia.

100s and 100s of them in Bogota, but god damn.... if they are not trying to rob you, cut you or steal your gear, they wouldn't know what to do with their time.
    Yup. A shit load of strung out glue sniffers down there also.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

There's a really cool Colombiana TS on Flirt4Free named Ane. Bet you anything she'd be a joy to work with for a film-maker. She's smart as a whip, has good english skills, and is very polite and nice. Oh, and she's dropdead gorgeous.

Professional Poster

Yep, you need to be EXTRA careful with those bitches...some of them have a really mean streak...

Quote Originally Posted by DimitriWolfe
    I spend a lot of time in Colombia. We have shot a LOT of GG movies down there but the TS are NIGHTMARES to work with. Have yet to complete an entire movie of TS in Colombia.

100s and 100s of them in Bogota, but god damn.... if they are not trying to rob you, cut you or steal your gear, they wouldn't know what to do with their time.
    Pollution in the water huh??

Junior Poster

I am sad to here that some HA posters had bad experiences in Colombia. I am not sure where the hell you were trying to pick the TGs, but there are some really safe places around the country where you can hook up with very cute girls.
    Let me know if you're coming to Colombia. I can give you contact info about some of these places.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth
    I am sad to here that some HA posters had bad experiences in Colombia. I am not sure where the hell you were trying to pick the TGs, but there are some really safe places around the country where you can hook up with very cute girls.
    Let me know if you're coming to Colombia. I can give you contact info about some of these places.
    The Truth, never heard from w/r/t some PM's I sent you about coming down to Colombia... anyway I spent some time in medellin and got to check out the TS scene. It honestly is very small and the quality of girls was okay... I would have to say that El DF, Sao Paulo and Rio and even NYC has much better quality. For anyone that is interested, you can go down to Parque Bolivar in the evenings while it is still light out and get a feel for the scene. There are about 2-3 streets where the girls hang out, mostly in the vestibules of short-time hotels and/or right outside of these ST hotels.

I sessioned with one TS who was very cute, young, told me she was only 19 and looked extremely passable. We settled on 10k pesos + 7k pesos for the room (at 2k pesos to $1USD). Once inside the room, all she gave me was a hand job and mediocre CBJ but then began the extortion for more money for more services... I was meeting up with my GF in an hour anyway so I didn't give in to her scammy tactics and just bounced. The $9 loss wasn't of any concern to me.

You can also find some SW's in an area called San Diego. Ask any taxi driver and they will take you around. One thing I would do is tell a taxi driver to drive me around and I would pay him a flat hourly rate in half-hour increments, usually they would agree to 13-15k pesos if it was after 9PM. This way you can check out several areas of town since the scene is quite spread out.

I'm sure there is more of a scene out there, but I didn't really check out the TS scene until the last 2-3 days of my 2 week trip.

NY-effin-City!

Honestly, you have to be extra careful in Colombia, I'm from Panama (which is next to Colombia) and I'm traveling to Colombia next month and to tell you the truth I'm going to sit down and pass on checking the TS scene, it's just too dangerous.

Silver Poster

Dam nice find!

"How you doin!"

Rookie Poster

Honestly, you have to be extra careful in Colombia, I'm from Panama (which is next to Colombia) and I'm traveling to Colombia next month and to tell you the truth I'm going to sit down and pass on checking the TS scene, it's just too dangerous.
    i've been to panama many times and the TS scene there is even worse! i've checked it out in panama city and colon and both places it is terribly lacking. if you have any good leads/tips, please share.

NY-effin-City!

Rookie Poster

All, just wanted to check in and see if anyone has any updates recent or old about the scene in Medellin. I'm out here now and want to know if there are any specific places I can check out. Thanks in advance.

NY-effin-City!

Rookie Poster

Default Re: tgirls in colombia

as someone said, Medellin's scene is around Parque boliviar. It's very dangerous even in daytime and people warn you not to go there. WHen I went there, it seemed safe enough with lots of people in the parque and lots of police around. There is one section of the parque where you will see about 4-10 TS/TV standing around and also a bar around there somewhere with a lot of them drinking... I have done a lot of dangerous things but I did not feel comfortable engaging with any of them for some reason .. they just looked like hardened hustlers ...

my fav have been Tijuana and Costa Rica (both about 7 years ago)