Junior Poster

Default cumming in our mouths

anybody have some pics with T - Girls cumming in the mouth or another place ?

5 Star Poster

Default Re: cumming in our mouths

Quote Originally Posted by Martin C.
    Define "or another place". A glass of champagne? A Big Mac and fries? A size 13 shoe? A packet of taco chips? One's open hand? A bowl of cheerios? A can of Coke? What if it's Cherry Coke?

Will a large bottle of Mountain Dew and a BMW convertible do?

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

5 Star Poster

Just wondering...

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

MMMMMM Mountain Dew's Code Red. I think he is fishing for pics LG. He wants to see but offered none of his own.

Martin C., you want to see them cum on your chest? Maybe on your back? How about all over your face?

Seriously I thought this thread was going to be a "how do you feel about cumming in your mouth". I have only the GG experience there and I gotta say it was a major turn off (not enuff to keep me from getting mine ) cuz it was such a shock. Seriously, a stream of piss would have had less force or volume than that! But being an oral lover and liking to give the multiple I kept going like a champ. Let me just say thank goodness it was her bed and I wasn't staying the night! Noone could sleep in that bed after she unleashed on it. Ahh, even not liking it, I would love to do that again!

I'm just here for the ritual sex and human sacrifice.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin C.
    Define "or another place". A glass of champagne? A Big Mac and fries? A size 13 shoe? A packet of taco chips? One's open hand? A bowl of cheerios? A can of Coke? What if it's Cherry Coke?

Will a large bottle of Mountain Dew and a BMW convertible do?

Maybe their own mouth or azz?!?!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Aragon21
    MMMMMM Mountain Dew's Code Red. I think he is fishing for pics LG. He wants to see but offered none of his own.

Martin C., you want to see them cum on your chest? Maybe on your back? How about all over your face?

Seriously I thought this thread was going to be a "how do you feel about cumming in your mouth". I have only the GG experience there and I gotta say it was a major turn off (not enuff to keep me from getting mine ) cuz it was such a shock. Seriously, a stream of piss would have had less force or volume than that! But being an oral lover and liking to give the multiple I kept going like a champ. Let me just say thank goodness it was her bed and I wasn't staying the night! Noone could sleep in that bed after she unleashed on it. Ahh, even not liking it, I would love to do that again!
    Priceless!!!

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Quote Originally Posted by Aragon21
    Let me just say thank goodness it was her bed and I wasn't staying the night! Noone could sleep in that bed after she unleashed on it. Ahh, even not liking it, I would love to do that again!
    She's a squirter, it's her own bed and she didn't have a towel down?.....Have you been seducing drunk women again?