Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

i could care less

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sam2982
    Quote Originally Posted by phxguy
    Face it, Jenna Jameson is dying. She's killing herself and nobody is stopping her.
    Not even Tito Ortiz
    ugh his head is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO big... in pics of them together he just DWARFS her by his head alone....
    http://a876.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...4b4684ed9b.jpg

she looks like a meth addict to me, she USED to have that problem for 10yrs ... maybe she still DOES

she looks better in her pics now then she ever did... but in real life... tooo skiinnnny http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=15678638

but also what a lot of ppl dont know is that she was just battling cancer.... chemo treatments and everything... which is part of why her hair is short now... so much fell out that it doesnt look normal w/ long extensions... anyway she lost her mom to cancer when she *mom* was like 35... jenna is around that age now and had really bad cancer and she got really sick from the cancer and the treatments.... anyway maybe thatll help yall

Professional Poster

Who knows maybe she has come down HIV (or as my frined calls it the long kiss goodnight) with so much weight loss?????

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

but also what a lot of ppl dont know is that she was just battling cancer.... chemo treatments and everything... which is part of why her hair is short now... so much fell out that it doesnt look normal w/ long extensions... anyway she lost her mom to cancer when she *mom* was like 35... jenna is around that age now and had really bad cancer and she got really sick from the cancer and the treatments.... anyway maybe thatll help yall
    That would explain alot. Thanks for the info Jen. Here's hoping she was able to beat it into submission.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BBaggins06

That would explain alot. Thanks for the info Jen. Here's hoping she was able to beat it into submission.
    in the us weekly article it said it was gone for now and shes getting healthier and trying... she said part of the weight loss was 2 miscarriages, and the stress from her divorce w/ jay... jenna seems to be a really cool girl and i think anyone here that has met her would tell you even more so in person... i read her book that a friend of mine had... its REALLY good after reading it i wanted to meet her and i did talked to her maybe for about 5 mins max and the whole time i was just really impressed at how nice and how real and how humble she was... i think a lot of ppl are quick to tear down others that may be doing well for themselves... she seems happier now as a person and i think the media should back off and let her be... just like all celebs... lets focus on REAL issues like the war, the troops, the administration, the upcoming elections... and stop caring about celebs

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    Who knows maybe she has come down HIV (or as my frined calls it the long kiss goodnight) with so much weight loss?????
    She is clearly an addict.

in the us weekly article it said it was gone for now and shes getting healthier and trying... she said part of the weight loss was 2 miscarriages, and the stress from her divorce w/ jay... jenna seems to be a really cool girl and i think anyone here that has met her would tell you even more so in person... i read her book that a friend of mine had... its REALLY good after reading it i wanted to meet her and i did talked to her maybe for about 5 mins max and the whole time i was just really impressed at how nice and how real and how humble she was... i think a lot of ppl are quick to tear down others that may be doing well for themselves... she seems happier now as a person and i think the media should back off and let her be... just like all celebs... lets focus on REAL issues like the war, the troops, the administration, the upcoming elections... and stop caring about celebs
    But REAL issues can't be contained in nice little 30 second bites so what we're spoon fed instead is some D-List starlet's botched boob job or yet another Hollywood coupling becoming uncoupled. And besides, I wouldn't watch any of that stuff if they just put the Sports segment at the top of the newscast anyways.

BTW, it is nice to hear that Jenna seems to be a good and decent person too. I've actually never been to her site but I have seen random pictures and articles of her from time to time. All I knew about her was that she's a fantastic hottie and a keen businesswoman. Hopefully she'll be back to full strength soon.

Thats really sad news to hear about Jenna, Jen. She has had a very tough life! And she is definitely a sweetheart and always good to her fans. Why people go out of their way to talk bad about someone is beyond me, when she answers all her fans and isn't some stuck up diva with an ego trip.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Thats really sad news to hear about Jenna, Jen. She has had a very tough life! And she is definitely a sweetheart and always good to her fans. Why people go out of their way to talk bad about someone is beyond me, when she answers all her fans and isn't some stuck up diva with an ego trip.
    agreed

Junior Poster

Three years ago when she used to live in Scottsdale, she, Tera Patrick and a few others had a party at one of the nightclubs in Scottsdale and she was nice enough to let me take a picture of her.