Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Timxxx just needs to fuck on off out of this forum, he's pulled this exploitation shit before and probably doesn't even have a passport to leave his own country. In your world, your supporting exploitation everytime you click onto this website.

We pay models in Thailand comparatively better than the US models get paid. What we pay the Thais is a lot more than their monthly rent. In fact for most models it would be their rent + food for a month. Not of course, paying the US model the same amount would just be absurd, so she gets paid substantially more - but not enough to cover her monthly rent from one photoshoot?
    McDonalds isn't paying the US minimum wage to people working in their restaurants in Thailand - yet the price of the burger is practically the same (sometimes more?)

You pay workers a FAIR wage and don't force them to do anything they don't want to. You treat them with respect. The models who work for us, don't need to work for us. They already have jobs - some are students who want a bit extra cash - and others are sex workers. They work for us because they recognise good pay for a few hours work and the benefits that working for us gives them.

To the original poster complaining about the Asian/Brazilian websitses. I couldn't agree with you more - we were the first to start those sites and the copied sites have certainly ate into our business and made the content look more diluted, which is why we've tried to change some of our approaches on those sites (more hardcore for one) but by a large margin, our two most profitable and sucessful sites are Shemale Yum and Black Tgirls. These sites are 80-90% all North American tgirls. Each site updates weekly with at least 6 new sets and every two weeks, each site has a special hardcore feature wth full length hardcore video.
    If you want to see Alexis fucking, it's pretty unlikely - as she's got a FtM boyfriend - we are working on a set of both of them though. Want to continue to see US girls - then support sites like ours that shoot American girls and let us know on the forums and feedback what you want to see - we can't please everyone but we can try.
    seanchai

Professional Poster

i want to thank you seanchai fer runnin those sites..i personally know some tgs who gladly posed down fer yer sites and made their change and paid their rents and got them an outfit or two,so i know the pay is pretty good plus good exposure for the traveling saleslady..your sites have really upped the ante with the expanded video content with each weeks updates..thanks.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qeuqheeg222
    i want to thank you seanchai fer runnin those sites..i personally know some tgs who gladly posed down fer yer sites and made their change and paid their rents and got them an outfit or two,so i know the pay is pretty good plus good exposure for the traveling saleslady..your sites have really upped the ante with the expanded video content with each weeks updates..thanks.
    Thanks. It is a business and it's run as a business but if you can provide a good product and have integrity and be fair (and flexible) with people, I find he business becomes a lot easier to run ... and make me a much happier person.
    seanchai

personally I see them as who they are not what nationality... and Alexis... Mmmmm....mmmmm.... *ahem* yeah shouldnt complain, if its that much of a problem... either try harder to find other ladyboys to oggle or make yer own site and hire the models ya want... *shrugs*