Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    By the by, anytime you run across any data that you feel may be useful,
    please don't hesitate to PM me.

Oh, and thanks for being part of the solution.
    Thank you, and I will. You are very gracious.

M

Junior Poster

food for thought, a few yrs ago a young croossdresser and i where friends we would go to clubs and have fun togather. well now shes a hot hungangel.these girls are not hatched or become hot overnight they all start as (crossdressers).just like a flower they all blossom and bloom.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I can't stand 'em. There's five TV's bugging me at work right now. I had to go find a "non dinged up" microphone, and then put on some music for them while they are doing a photo shoot. I put "Lady Marmalade" on repeat until they started yelling at me.

Heh. Seriously, I don't mind cross dressers, I work amongst professional performers though.

I don't consider cross dressing to be TS, honestly. To each their own.

Well I am a CD and I adore TS. I am in my late 30's, I raise a child alone and it would be very difficult for any type of transistion. Not that it is not difficult for anyone, but I won't put my child thru that.
    I will say there are a lot of CD/TV out there who are just plain bitches. Then again there are TS and GG that are that way too. Personally 1 of the reason I dress is I like to feel fem, I think I look better fem as well.
    I can understand a TS not liking the Cd/TV thing. We are only illusions of a woman. We are not trapped in the body of a man, we are just "acting" the part of a woman. I have total respect and much kudos for every TS out there. It is a tough world full of hatefull people.
    I just wish there were more TS that liked CD/TV. Not being into men it makes dating a pain. Women don't understand us and most TS prefer men, but we lose that as well because we dress.
    Good thing I love heels, they bring me some satisfaction. 50 pair and growing.
    Tabitha

Junior Poster

[quote="Tabitha Storm"]

I just wish there were more TS that liked CD/TV. Not being into men it makes dating a pain. Women don't understand us and most TS prefer men, but we lose that as well because we dress.

thats so true.

Rookie Poster

im an occasional crossdresser and im mostly attrached by GGs. well those very fem looking shemales also attrach me...but whats the thing with TS hating CDs?? can anyone explain it to me...

anyway here are some pics of myself
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4_132.jpg 
Views:	775 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	91306   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3_341.jpg 
Views:	784 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	91307   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1_780.jpg 
Views:	779 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	91308  

Rookie Poster

few more...

Name:	6_213.jpg 
Views:	778 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	91309   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5_456.jpg 
Views:	768 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	91310  

Junior Poster

Me... I just hate anything with a pulse
    But you know theres an element one one upmanship or should that be oneuppersonship SOME TS dont like TVs CDs cos they think they get them bad press. SOME think cos they take mones and see the thing between their legs as some kind of alien that they are somehow better than TVs /DCs. Then again some people just need to wake up and smell the coffee and stop being hipocrites.

Katie,

Katie. Yep my avatar is me.

When asked by security to ID myself I took a small mirror from my purse, looked into it and declared " Yes that's me alright"

I think there's ample room in the multivariate gender matrix for gender benders who are "transgender in the sense of living as both male and female." Of course, there are so many types: some gender benders (or gender fucks) blend attributes of both primary genders to suit their own design, as opposed to living part-time as women and part-time as men: think Boy George. These may, below the surface appearance, remain grounded in one or the other primary gender (that is, identify for instance as male although presenting as a blend of male and female). Others find their gender fulfillment by living in guy mode part of the time and in girl mode the other part of the time, at either juncture presenting as that gender. Still others are in the earlier stages of their transition, and are moving towards becoming fully female (though this does not equate to SRS).

Junior Poster

brian, yay for your honesty !!!!!! the deal is this . most guys here want the girls they see here not the girl dressing 3 days a week.(partime) .
    I use to dress and was quite the hottie in the clubs till one night a t girl, said you will never be like me . so i quit and fell in love.to make a long story short i was never a tg girl just confused as to who i was. attracted to tg ladys are the only girls i date now .if you wish to call me gay raise the rainbow flag at my house thats where i live, you cant make it go away . you are who you are!.

Name:	rachel_0_121.jpg 
Views:	742 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	91342