Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Re: creepolla

Quote Originally Posted by solohansoso
    i went into a popular trannie bar in new york a long time ago when i was visiting once. they don't make 'em shyer(sp) then me. whether in public, one on one, whatever. i didn't feel creepy in there. i didn't see anyone around me as creepy. what was a little wierd was everybody was just standing around stairing at each other. there was some topless blond babe dancing infront of a mirror. i talked to a few ladies who were very nice. you want to talk creepy, i had a paper bag full of candy with me that i kept digging into and eating. i was handing out candy to the bar staff. as creepy as that potentially looked, i didn't feel creepy. i think it is a self-esteem thing that you would feel creepy as was mentioned earlier.

i talked to some guy there for a little while who came up to me to talk. he didn't say anything wierd or hit on me. i left soon after that. the hot bartender chased me up the stairs and told me she would break me in two and grabbed my ass. i must admit, i didn't understand what she was saying till later.
    doh!!!! i would of broke her in four. hehehe.
    on the way out the door some guy with a wig on grabbed my crouch. now, that was creepy!

as i drive around here in texas, i see guys dressed up with big belt buckles, cowboy hats, huge trucks, cowboy boots. now, that's f'n creepy. not too mention the frat boys with the long horns pasted on their t-shirts. the heard being led to their slaughter. now that's creepy!!!!! be happy and proud that you have these parties to go to and that there are like minded people just like you, that can congregate to meet some of these ladies in a social setting.
    and as far as talking to women, just say something nice and appropraite. someone will bite eventually. save the creepy, purple vain dick jokes for later, and you won't come off as creepy.

WOW, THATS LIKE , SOME REAL KINDA ZEN SHIT DUDE
    Sir, you are a genius, POST OF THE WEEK, Without a doubt.

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis

Women will grab your crotch in a regular club too.
    Can I get the address of this club? Never been there before

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    Okay...well...you said that better than I did in my previous post.
    Thanks, I'm a big fan of understanding 'why' we do the things
    we do, and understanding our emotions about them.
    You know- I really am too, but I think in this case, the original poster is just taking one isolated incident, and trying to make it into a microcosm of some defineable greater reality. She walked away. Maybe he was a total creep, even if he didn't intend to be, because he actually isn't. Maybe she was rude, maybe she misinterpreted his actions or he misinterpreted hers. Maybe shes stuck up, maybe he's disgusting and poorly dressed. Maybe shes very superficial or maybe he's an egomaniac. I really have no clue, and maybe some of the other posters do, but essentially he's asking us to figure out why this social exchange happened the way it happened as if it's going to adhere to some sort of general natural law of the universe. It was just one incident. We're all are kinda overanalyzing this, aren't we?

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”

That's so tacky to grab somebody's privates you don't even know or haven't talked to for more than five minutes.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Default Re: Oh mY God--am I a CREEP?? jenn paris/allanahs party-ques

Quote Originally Posted by sheyum
    I had a stunning moment of refelction the other night.
    I consider myself a totally normal guy--well educated, sophisticated, very smart,v goodlooking....basically well adjusted in every way
    But i must say--Im totally intruiged by Trannies and have been for as long as i can remember.
    Ive never been with one--but DAMN-do they turn me on.
    The other night I decided to go to Allanna's Thurs night party (ive been a few times before)...I was standing there and looking around..and so many of the guys there looked like freaks to me--so creepy...and I started thinking...
    "wow--am I one of these creeps?"
    you know--i dont FEEL like a creep---but maybe I am one..
    are we all creeps??
    Then i had a moment.....jennifer paris was there...and let me tell you--thats one fucking HOT tranny...oh my god,,her breasts are insane.
    the whole package---and i couldnt stop staring at her.
    i know its rude but....
    I was dying to approach her-didnt know how---so FINALLY-i walked up to her and whispered somethin lame like "I cant believe how pretty you are " and she looked at me with disgust and said "thanks" and turned away.
    Then i really felt like a creep....it was the strangest sensation.
    And I think ive heard shes supposed to be failr nice.
    So it just made me think..
    anythoughts??
    Well first of all Alanah is right.
    This girls have guys hitting on them constantly......
    The reason why you feel "creepy" is because being a "tranny chaser" is still a very "underground" phenomenon.
    Also,when the girls first start their transition and even after......people look at them with "disgust" so now you know how they feel.
    I get the same thing from genetic girls sometimes........WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NadiaUSA
    This reminds me of the topic of peanuts and the way guys dress there. I guess everyone thinks they have dressed nicely but they dont and sometimes look creepy.
    I don't think so. That conversation about how to dress turned out to be "I am looking for a guy who can drop the cash on me" has nothing to do with the man. Not wanting to know someone because they didn't feel the need to wear the Armani suit out on the weekend is no where even close to being the same.

That conversation was all about money and only talking to people who appear to have lots of it. That is exactly why I have never been there. I do quite well and have worked hard to be successful but I am not about to deal with attitude from someone who just wants a payday.

In that conversation the girl was definitely the creep.

Junior Poster

The crotch grabbing as well as ass grabbing has happened many times at the TG clubs I have attended. After I experienced that I actually felt like a piece of meat and can understand what women go through from time to time.

It never happens to be a girl your attracted to though.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysforyou
    After I experienced that I actually felt like a piece of meat and can understand what women go through from time to time.
    loool

Junior Poster

face it if you dont have a sweaty fistfull of cash your a creep! hell sometimes even if you do your a creep! if a girl likes the way you look she will come to you so dont sweat it just have fun! take it from the king of creeps. girls always look at the cover of the book before they read the story line.

Arc Angel you are so bitter

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com