Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Oh mY God--am I a CREEP?? jenn paris/allanahs party-question

I had a stunning moment of refelction the other night.
    I consider myself a totally normal guy--well educated, sophisticated, very smart,v goodlooking....basically well adjusted in every way
    But i must say--Im totally intruiged by Trannies and have been for as long as i can remember.
    Ive never been with one--but DAMN-do they turn me on.
    The other night I decided to go to Allanna's Thurs night party (ive been a few times before)...I was standing there and looking around..and so many of the guys there looked like freaks to me--so creepy...and I started thinking...
    "wow--am I one of these creeps?"
    you know--i dont FEEL like a creep---but maybe I am one..
    are we all creeps??
    Then i had a moment.....jennifer paris was there...and let me tell you--thats one fucking HOT tranny...oh my god,,her breasts are insane.
    the whole package---and i couldnt stop staring at her.
    i know its rude but....
    I was dying to approach her-didnt know how---so FINALLY-i walked up to her and whispered somethin lame like "I cant believe how pretty you are " and she looked at me with disgust and said "thanks" and turned away.
    Then i really felt like a creep....it was the strangest sensation.
    And I think ive heard shes supposed to be failr nice.
    So it just made me think..
    anythoughts??

lol maybe it's cause you whispered in her ear? I would of done the same with any stranger that just walked up and did that.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

I feel the exact same way you do. The guys in the club besides being old enough to be my father are all really creepy looking and after the party I sometimes wonder "Am I one of those guys."

Professional Poster

Default Re: Oh mY God--am I a CREEP?? jenn paris/allanahs party-ques

Quote Originally Posted by sheyum
    I consider myself a totally normal guy--well educated, sophisticated, very smart,v goodlooking....basically well adjusted in every way
    But i must say--Im totally intruiged by Trannies and have been for as long as i can remember.
    The other night I decided to go to Allanna's Thurs night party (ive been a few times before)...I was standing there and looking around..and so many of the guys there looked like freaks to me--so creepy...and I started thinking...
    are we all creeps??
    Then i had a moment.....jennifer paris was there...and let me tell you--thats one fucking HOT tranny...oh my god,,her breasts are insane.
    i know its rude but....
    I was dying to approach her-didnt know how---so FINALLY-i walked up to her and whispered somethin lame like "I cant believe how pretty you are " and she looked at me with disgust and said "thanks" and turned away.
    anythoughts??

Yeah that was kinda weird dude. Reminds me of the flubbed Dumb and Dumber line, Jim Carrey "I desperately want to make to a schoolboy"

Professional Poster

Sorry mate but if you are at a "tranny" club, you are a creep, a john, a tom (a t m?). You may as well have approched her with your cock in one hand and $$$ in the other. REMEMBER --- YOU ARE GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT, Now get away from me you CREEP, you are ruining my GAME!

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

lol KRISS I love you sometimes

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Default Re: Oh mY God--am I a CREEP?? jenn paris/allanahs party-ques

are we all creeps??
    i know its rude but....
    anythoughts??

utter nonesense-

i got there very late with my date around 1:30 and jennifer and all my friends joined me in my seating area

there was a large assortment of guys from every race and age group.
    the party was PACKED - i also saw tons of new girls i had never seen before.

if you feel creepy maybe it is your own insecurities or issues.

if she said thanks and walked away maybe she was not interested?

i know that sounds harsh- but sometimes girls do not want to be bothered- just as guys don't.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

5 Star Poster

About three years ago, I mustered up the courage to go up to the hostess of my favorite restaurant that I'd been bringing various dates and women friends to for years. She was not only pretty, but one of those women with unusual enough features that she really stood out. I approached her the weekend before I was leaving the city to move to Arizona and said, "Hi. I don't mean to bother you, and I don't want anything at all...I just wanted to tell you that I've been coming here for years and I think you are one of the most beautiful women in this town." She look at me as if I'd just belched and scratched my balls. It was very embarrassing, but I had the presence of mind to add, "and personality too!" and walked out. It pissed me off. I couldn't have been less creepy about it.
    This gets to the heart of one of the biggest revelations of being in a band. The beautiful women in that situation want to meet you. The difference is, I was never shitty to any of the women that came up to me with a question or comment I'd heard about a thousand times. "I've seen you guys every time you play Chicago!" "Yeah, and that means what to me?"
    I mean really, how hard is it to give someone a smile and say "Thank you"

5 Star Poster

thanks for the comments guys--and girls.
    at least those of you who answered seriously...
    but --to tell u the truth--its a pretty interesting question that Im raising...though i suppose i am talking about several different topics.
    But as one of you mentioned (cant remember the posters name now)-its a strange experience-you look around--and then you think--am i one of these guys??? its disturbing..
    regarding allanhas response--with all due respect....Allanah youre just trying to justify your party---to suggest that there are no creepy guys there?? Please!! some of these tranny chasers are WEIRRD..
    but im not making any vlue judgements...on the contrary---im doing the excat opposite...Im proposing that maybe in some ways we are ALL weird...and just cant see it in ourselves...
    and lets face it---youre facec with jennifer Paris shaking her shit in your face--man--its hard NOT to be a psycho tranny chaser---its just too fucking titillating--at least for little ole me....transexuals just bring out the freak in me...they bring out every peversity i have inside of me (and thats alot-- and as far as allanah saying that "maybe she just wasnt interested in me"---well-fine --maybe she wasnt--probably cause i was staring at her....i coildnt help it---but the weird thing was that she was hanging and hugging some guys that were less attractive than I by any measurable standard...which leads to anotehr question--what kind of guys DO these girls like...? though i suppose it varies....
    but its a mystery to me....so many mysteries.....

Junior Poster

thanks for the comments guys--and girls.

and lets face it---youre facec with jennifer Paris shaking her shit in your face--man--its hard NOT to be a psycho tranny chaser---its just too fucking titillating--at least for little ole me....transexuals just bring out the freak in me...they bring out every peversity i have inside of me (and thats alot-- and as far as allanah saying that "maybe she just wasnt interested in me"---well-fine --maybe she wasnt--probably cause i was staring at her....i coildnt help it---but the weird thing was that she was hanging and hugging some guys that were less attractive than I by any measurable standard...which leads to anotehr question--what kind of guys DO these girls like...? though i suppose it varies....
    but its a mystery to me....so many mysteries.....
    OK this is kind of creepy.

Speaking as someone 100% completely out of the situation, here is how I read it. You have to understand that these girls are promoting. How attractive you are is directly proportional to the money you have in your pocket.