Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I was once called 'racist' by a poster here on HA because I said (Part in humor, part in truth) that "Some of my best girlfriends were Jewish".

I think it was J.

Meshugenuh.

I'm off to do the quizzes....

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

OK, I rated "innocent little puppy" on the first one, but I skipped a couple of questions because the options were unreasonable or extreme (In both directions).

On the second quiz I was declared "Antiracist".

I agree with Peggy re: Garmmar and construct, but I'll give the benefit on the thought that English may not be the surveryor's primary language.

The first quiz is somewhat skewed by predefined ideas re; Race, intelligence, stereotypes, and a clear hatred of Hitler as a focal point for all of the above. Granted, ol' Adolph was one fucked up motherfucker, with only half the balls of the average man and a clear product of inbreeding (Clara Poltzl was Alois Heidler's neice), but his political accomplishments are legendary. Shame that he couldn't see beyond himself and do the slightest good with that genius. Sick Bastard.

Do I get a cookie for tollerating my fellow man?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    but his political accomplishments are legendary.
    and now some 60 years after the eu wants to ruin his biggest accomplishments with speed limits

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Quote Originally Posted by muhmuh
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    but his political accomplishments are legendary.
    and now some 60 years after the eu wants to ruin his biggest accomplishments with speed limits
    No shit? They're nutzenfargen!

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

i dun need no stinking quiz. i hate on blacks, whites, hispanics, the whole lot Equally.
    Does that make me racist?
    you be the judge.

j/k
    im just dun like when the actions of the few are taken to represent the minds of the many. Get tiresome defendin "your people" when you wouldnt even think of doin half the dumb shit they do.
    k im dun ranting

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

I'm as innocent as a little puppy - no racist at all.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

First quiz:
    You're as innocent as a little puppy - no racist at all.

676 other people got this result!
    This quiz has been taken 1141 times.
    57% of people had this result.
    Second quiz:
    Antiracist.

Love and peace within all races. There are good PEOPLE and bad PEOPLE never a good or bad race. People are people. Love thy neighbor.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Veteran Poster

You're as innocent as a little puppy - no racist at all.

Wow the retard that made that quiz must not have taken one day of English class. He sounds illiterate as hell. Maybe he's just foreign and has poor English IDK.

Reality is perception.

Junior Poster

Quiz #1: You're as innocent as a little puppy - no racist at all.

Quiz #2: Antiracist. Love and peace within all races. There are good PEOPLE and bad PEOPLE never a good or bad race. People are people. Love thy neighbor.

Much co-signing on those that said the first quiz was a grammatical disaster.

Also, some of the questions on the first quiz were a little too limiting (imho).
    For example, the question on the KKK, the only option saying I disagree with them, included me wanting them arrested and jailed. And the only option saying I tolerate them specified that I only tolerate them if they don't hurt me or my freinds.

While I very much do not agree with the KKK, I think they should only be arrested and/or jailed if their words translate into actions. They absolutely should not be jailed for words alone.
    And I tolerate them only if they don't hurt anyone in general, not just myself or my freinds/loved ones.

That's one thing I hate about polls/quizes/etc.. is that quite often the choices don't match my answer, or (as in Quiz #1) the options come close to my feeling, but then tangent off into something I disagree with.
    That's just plain bad poll writing right there.

Success lies not in being the best, but in doing your best.

Junior Poster

"70% im as innocent as a little puppy"...hey i can alwasy find a personal reason to hate someone no need to base it on somethign as simple as race or gender

....black rain falls indoors and outside