Rookie Poster

Default Request: any pics of latex or rubber cock and ball sheath

This is probably one for Tara. ( Still my fav TS EVER)
    I have a big thing for cock and ball rings and no one does it like Tara.
    One thing i have never seen and find a huge turn on is a rubber or latex cock and ball sheath, http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/pages/cocksheath.html If anyone has pics with them being worn would love to see them. and TARA as much as I love your cock, GOD i would love to see you wear one.
    If there are any pics of other ways of objectifying the cock would love to see those as well , such as painting, crotchless latex pants, etc. any thing that sets the cock off on it's own "identity"

Thanks..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Default Re: Request: any pics of latex or rubber cock and ball sheat

Quote Originally Posted by peyton
    This is probably one for Tara. ( Still my fav TS EVER)
    I have a big thing for cock and ball rings and no one does it like Tara.
    One thing i have never seen and find a huge turn on is a rubber or latex cock and ball sheath, If anyone has pics with them being worn would love to see them. and TARA as much as I love your cock, GOD i would love to see you wear one.
    If there are any pics of other ways of objectifying the cock would love to see those as well , such as painting, crotchless latex pants, etc. any thing that sets the cock off on it's own "identity"

Thanks..
    Hi,

I actually ordered one of these from that site a few days ago and it arrived recently so here are some pics for you, I'm wearing cock rings under this sheath

I'm heterosexual male 26, but love this kind of stuff anyway, particually objectifying my cock, and came across this post in my search for this product. It's quite comfortable to wear and it's like a special condom, but it's a real pain to get it on and there is an issue if you want to pee, because there's no hole.

http://www.xpeeps.com/member.php?u=491389