Rookie Poster

Default So how do I get my free 10 mins of VoD

I have to give them my credit card number even though its supposed to be 10 FREE minutes?

Junior Poster

it is definetley worth it. I spend 49.99 get 620 mintues of video time and can watch about every adult movie I want not just ts or tv videos. I also like the fact that they give you 15 minutes of free phone sex and you can chat with a t girl. Think about it the price of one DVD costs just as much as the plan, but the exception is you get to watch a ton of videos.

Rookie Poster

I completely understand that but all im saying is that since its supposed to be free,I still have to give them my credit card number...is there anyway around that?

I just posted this as part of a reply to another thread (Giving you fifteen minnits of fame, DC ):

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:57 pm Post subject:

In another topic here on HA, DCBallin has wondered why he is asked to enter credit card info for his "10 Free Minutes of VOD". Having my finger in the pie at a VOD site ( www.bestcoyotevideo.com ), I'm always curious to hear from fans and potential customers, so the thread popped into my eyeballs straight away. Our site also has a 'test-drive' feature of free minutes.

First, let's start with Robert Heinlein's favorite catch phrase: TANSTAAFL (Pronounced tahn-stah-full). There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch.

Yes, you get the ten free minutes, but they are quite understandably the 'hook' to get you to watch more. AOL offers you muggledywump 'free' hours of their service, but they also require billing info in order for you to sign up. The marketing concept is simple: Let the customer play with the puppy for a while, they will usually take it home with them. We have great stuff at our site, I know Seanchai has great stuff at his, so we have a 'test-drive' option. Naturally, we hope that at the end of the ten minutes you'll want to stay for the rest of the show and it's in our best interest to A) not stop the show while you enter your billing info (It breaks the mood and could cost a sale) and B) protects the site from providing eleven, twelve, etc. free minutes beyond the test-drive (It's really hard to pay rent, server fees, etc. that way).

Another thing that some don't consider is that having the credit card info on file is a limited form of protection against underage users accessing the sites. If a kid has a credit card available to them I would consider that a serious parental responsibility issue. And yah, been there, did that, had stern words and more with my errant son.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by DCBallin
    I completely understand that but all im saying is that since its supposed to be free,I still have to give them my credit card number...is there anyway around that?
    Let me research this.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

All I wanted to know...Thank You good sir