Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is she????

Junior Poster

What a tragedy, a pure and simple tragedy! She is such a beautiful person! I hope it can somehow be rectified and she is released. I don't think the sentence would have been that sever if she were not a TS. I think this just shows the predijust of the judge and the community!

Rookie Poster

It was definitely a miscarriage of justice. A little side bar to all of this: while waiting to be transported to prison in December of 2005 I was talking to my ex on the phone, who is a Latina TS female impersonator here in Los Angeles and she told me that Tanya had died by injection of oil/silicone, a practice that many girls choose even though it is dangerous. Tanya had been suspected of injecting several girls in the past that had passed away for the same reason. Now we hear the death announcement was staged and Tanya simply chose to disappear for whatever reason.

ANd thanks whatsupwithat Glad to be here!!

out here on the perimeter there are no stars ...out here we is stoned....immaculate

http://sexstation69.homestead.com

Junior Poster

Im not familar with Tanya. Is she a tranny or a real woman?

Rookie Poster

Tanya is a post op TS who is one of the most beautiful feminine almost doll like TS I have ever seen she had the surgery at 18 or 19 but remained a constant fixture in the Los Angeles Latina TS scene over the past 6-7 years. Unclockable gorgeous and apparently no where to be found or "dead" ...I don't think so

out here on the perimeter there are no stars ...out here we is stoned....immaculate

http://sexstation69.homestead.com

Quote Originally Posted by ragendude
    Tanya is a post op TS who is one of the most beautiful feminine almost doll like TS I have ever seen she had the surgery at 18 or 19 but remained a constant fixture in the Los Angeles Latina TS scene over the past 6-7 years. Unclockable gorgeous and apparently no where to be found or "dead" ...I don't think so
    I have heard the story of Sylvia Boots, Tanya, and the Crystal several times, and I always wondered who Tanya was. However, from the description and location I remembered the pictures of an exceedingly beautiful Tonya from Hollywood. I believe this could be the one. These photos were taken there around 2001. I never saw any other photos of her on the net; I would have remembered. What do you think? With those looks she could go anywhere as a gg.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tanya_784.jpg 
Views:	470 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	91002   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tonya1_581.jpg 
Views:	468 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	91003