Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Being uncut supposedly provides the head with better sensation...It hasn't been toughened or coarsened up by jousting with your denim jeans in other words.

Like most guys need more sensitivity...lol Ask most women how long their man can last
    Uncut here and believe me, no problems with control. Whatever time she needs I can give her. It's called being good at it, lol.

Joking aside, control has more to do with being in tune with your body than sensitivity in that area. Practise helps.

Uncut wins hands down.

Veteran Poster

When I was a youngster I had a tight foreskin that caused me no end of problems. Fortunately rather than getting the chop my GP gave me some stretching exercises to do and in like a month it didn't hurt to wank off anymore.

Also I find I have to be careful with going up a girls chocolate fritter as if she is on top and starts riding hard then it can be a bit painful.

Apart from that no probs and I smashed a yank USAF female about a year ago and she had never been with an uncut bloke before and seemed intrigued and spent the entire night playng with it. Maybe I should go to the states for a holiday

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    When I was a youngster I had a tight foreskin that caused me no end of problems. Fortunately rather than getting the chop my GP gave me some stretching exercises to do and in like a month it didn't hurt to wank off anymore.

Also I find I have to be careful with going up a girls chocolate fritter as if she is on top and starts riding hard then it can be a bit painful.

Apart from that no probs and I smashed a yank USAF female about a year ago and she had never been with an uncut bloke before and seemed intrigued and spent the entire night playng with it. Maybe I should go to the states for a holiday
    Yeah I had a tight one too then when I was 19 a girl of my acquaintance gave me a frantic morning ride bouncing like a dervish on my dick. The combination of outrageous teenage lust and sheer friction split the skin slightly at the end, since which time it has been a perfect fit, tight but not too tight. It was very sweet of her to do that for me, I think

Rookie Poster

uncut here, love my foreskin and head played with. with regards to control all it takes is being in tune with your bodies and using your fingers and tounge :P

Junior Poster

I'm a cut-t-girl in training :P I think uncut is pretty gross sorry

"All of us are lying in the gutter, but some of us are gazing at the stars"

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Being uncut supposedly provides the head with better sensation...It hasn't been toughened or coarsened up by jousting with your denim jeans in other words.

That may be true, but wouldn't that also mean that those who are cut are more likely to be longer-lasting, and those who are uncut more likely to have premature ejaculation.

Just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.

I'm cut and glad I am. I think it looks much more attractive than having alot of extra skin there. It's like when an obese person loses alot of weight and has all the extra skin just hanging there. But it doesn't mean I wouldn't be with someone because they weren't circumsized, just a preference

Rookie Poster

Uncut and glad. I prefer to keep sharp objects away from my genitals .

The foreskin generally retracts and stays retracted with erection (at least for me it does), making uncut and cut penises look very similar in their erect forms. While flaccid, the foreskin provides a handy protective covering for the head Without circumcision, there is a guarantee of no scarring/discoloration in that area. Plus, the potential health benefits of circumcision are poorly proven.

Good post Tobe. Well stated. I wish I was uncut for sure. I think it looks hot actually