Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ...

Professional Poster

I agree with Silvester about the natural look. Of course Leora should do what she feel most comfortable with, but I think her body is perfect now! I think she is in top 3 of feminine looking TGirls I've seen, maybe even #1 (can't think of anyone right now that looks more feminine than Leora)!
    I had to force myself to stop looking at her pics, as I actually felt I was falling in love and then I got sad because I knew I could never have her. I know, I'm a sad sad person, but damn Leora is so cute!

Rookie Poster

Wow! Leora you look perfect!

Gold Poster

y what a positive response from everyone. well let me add to the positiveness. u r looking absolutely fantastic. don't change a thing. u r purr-fect in every way also let me add my own, "WOW!"

Leora, I don't know if I've told you this (we haven't chatted in awhile), but a very good Thai friend of mine was so excited when the silicone implants came back on the market and scheduled surgery to replace her saline implants. She had the surgery in January, and tells me she's very happy with the more natural feel and appearance. I haven't seen her since the surgery, so I can't say if she's right, but I'm sure she is. She's a beautiful girl, quite natural like yourself, but she wanted a fuller bust.

Going up a cup size would probably be quite nice, but I think you're taking the right course to let them develop on their own as much as they can first. Good luck as always!

Junior Poster

wow....5th one down is my favorite. too cute

....black rain falls indoors and outside

Rookie Poster

Leora you're my love .

SIMPLY FANTASTIC GIRL ;-*******

Default hey

everyone loves

LIFE IS SHORT HAVE FUN

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuki
    You're looking nice Miss. Leora. Definitely a heartbreaker I think all the guys on HA have a crush on you.
    Uhm.... yeah. Pretty much.

Rookie Poster

amazingly cute.
    love the outfit...2nd and 7th pics are very hot.

Absolutely and utterly gorgeous. Compliments to whoever took the pics - very well composed. You certainly have that "it" factor that instantly makes people fall in love with you, not to mention a great and seemingly grounded personality. Just fantastic Leora.

C'est La Vie!