Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Miami to have a shemale strip club!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by the jesse View Post
    if i lived in miami id do it but a bit far from san diego lol
    I wish they had anything in San Diego.

this is relevant to my interests

i posted this on another forum.. seems kinda relevant to the topic.. just my 2cents.

"Here in San Antonio Rick's Cabaret kinda tried this it was called "Encounters Club", not specifically a ts club tho, they boasted male and female dancers together targeting the LGBT community. I worked there as a waitress and eventually became the first TS dancer there. After I started to dance other TS came, some not as passable which obviously did not fare so well. I remember I faired pretty well because I did my own advertising and the club had a lot of men that would come in and ask if they had any ts dancers. Sometimes I would be so backed up with customers the other men, women, and ts would try to "steal" these guys while they were waiting for me to get done with my current dance but they didn’t want anything but me , so I personally have no doubt in my mind that passablility is a major factor. I mean if there was more girls like me I’m sure the club could have did so well. Eventually the club started to meet its demise when Rick's got new management and the Rick’s did not support the club at all so he pulled advertising for the club. Also the location of the club was not very good, this location was the scene of clubs constantly closing then reopening and a very shady area which probably deterred a lot of the higher end customers. After the club died started to dance at ricks for sometime, but the girls there knew me from Encounters so they would be upset with a TS making a profit on the men, so they would tell the customers about me being TS while I was on stage, of course guys are fine with it when they are not being judged but when the girls were judging the guys about getting dances from me they refrained from it.
    But anyways back to what I was saying...
    I do think that a TS strip club can succeed if it has all the proper ingredients to success.
    1. Finances (Strip clubs are extremely financially draining to open which is why most stripping franchises are successful)
    2. Advertising (if no one knows then no one will come)
    3. LOCATION (as I said above I can’t stress this enough... like Nurrisa one stated about papa joes, they had bourbon street so it was very convient for the tourist to stop by and get a dance)
    4. Another important factor is the Quality and commodity of the TS working there. The customers are not gonna wanna get dances from "Lamar Joseph Odom and Larry Bird" lol. "

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by serial138 View Post
    Maybe we should start one out here in vegas...

That's actually not a bad idea now that I think about it.

I could imagine flying in and seeing banners for it at the airport! how hot would that be?

Professional Poster NatashaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by serial138 View Post
    Maybe we should start one out here in vegas...

That's actually not a bad idea now that I think about it.
    Yeah we should, that way I don't have to move from here for a while.

"Flush Beats a Full House"

"Gold is not the only thing that shines baby!"

Quote Originally Posted by NatashaLover View Post
    Yeah we should, that way I don't have to move from here for a while.
    I'm very surprised that there is not one in Vegas. I thought I heard the LVL was like a strip club at one time and caused a stir with local enforcement. I'm sure Tranny strip clubs are not around due to politics more than anything else.

Insert Witty Title Here Veteran Poster

You're probably right Livepersona, Metro can be a bunch of asses. I see if every day at work when I walk past Rockhouse in front of the IP, it doesn't take 6 squads and 12 officers slamming a kids face off the pavement to handle underage kids.

And what do you mean move Natasha? Where would you go?

You'll have to be the house mom by the way. I'm far too blunt to try to handle the women. I can handle the bar easily though, its what I'm doing now.

Hey Miami guys! You could have told me this damn club was closed.
    It had a sign that say something like guess what coming next?

Does anyone know what is going there in that spot?

tippinnottrippin
    "Dat Nigga" next door!