Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    The "on" switch.
    rofl

Gold Poster

i think i was born luving shemales

Rookie Poster

Well, in part you can credit higher education. As part of medical genetics, studying different intersex condtions, such as congenital adrenal hyperplasia, testicular feminization, 5 alpha reducatase deficiency, and other hormonal/chromosomal abnormalities opened up my eyes to the complexities of gender. Chromosomal sex vs gonadal sex vs hormonal sex vs internal sex organs vs external sex organs vs gender identity provides a very complex framework: one in which all these things may not nicely match up in the classical sense. Plus, our current understanding of the role that the brain plays in gender assignment is very limited, making this an exciting research field.

The other part is just innate curiosity. A long time ago, I had the impression that T girls were pretty much guys dressed in drag. The overall social framework in which I grew up had very low tolerance for anyone who's different. But curiosity got the best of me and seeing pics of Vaniity, Danielle Foxxx, etc. really threw my preconceptions out the window. There is just something very rare and awesome about seeing a stunningly hot chick who happens to have a cock. In a way it symbolizes the unification of the two sexes in one body. Most of our sexual attraction is based on secondary sexual characteristics, and for me a feminine transexual satisfies that just like a "normal" XX female does. Moreover, the knowledge that this wasn't automatic and took the girl a lot of work and courage to get there, makes it even hotter.

Veteran Poster

Sheeba was my first experience. I met her in Alexandria and didnt know she was a tgirl. From DVDs Suzanna holmes in her camo underwear and black dress was my first vid and my second was one of Allanah's vids. I dont remember the name of the Allanah vid, but I remember she came to this guys door that was wearing a pullover. So long ago, so it's a little blurry.

Reality is perception.

Rookie Poster

Default fess up. what turned you on to t-girls

this babe. couldn't believe she wasn't born a female and had to investigate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	patricia_211.jpg 
Views:	1302 
Size:	173.6 KB 
ID:	90857   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	patricia_araujo_177.jpg 
Views:	1303 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	90858   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	patricia_araujo0_188.jpg 
Views:	1299 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	90859  

Rookie Poster

hmmmmm...........mine was Dany.

Rookie Poster

definitely Sulka in 1982

You play- You pay

Gold Poster

A chick I met back in '92. I didn't know she was a TGirl and she gave me the best BJ I had ever gotten up to that point.

Default My First TG turn on

I would have too say it was Lisa Lawerence I was lookin thru a ill gotten hustler mag one night and got too the phone sex ads in the back and there she was a sexy ass black woman with the same stuff i got needless too say I came and was confused and asmaned. Since them I have been danceing around my bisexuality cause i am drawn too gurls as well as pretty fem bois and not too metchion my trust issues with gg but that is another post

one day at a time

Rookie Poster

For me it was when I saw Loni Brown on the cover of transsexualclimax, I can't remember what year that was, but it changed a lot for me...