Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

The thing that turned me on to TGirls was. A friend of mine said she was one and that got me thinking what it would be like and then I started looking around and I was hooked.

Patricia for me as well. Saw a picture of her with her cock showing and got horny as hell. Fantasized ad-infinitum and still love it. Intense orgasms, lol. Unfortunately for me however, I have a really hard time being attracted to pussy now. Will I ever again? Anybody in a similar sitch??

Quote Originally Posted by ghostchoir
    The thing that turned me on to TGirls was. A friend of mine said she was one and that got me thinking what it would be like and then I started looking around and I was hooked.
    This is one of stories which begs for more details. Like how long did you know your friend, or did you all ever hook up before or after you knew, etc?

Rookie Poster

Well what got me into this stuff was the art of eric stanton

his prinkazons stuff (shame i havent seen any really life equivalent of that stuff )

Rookie Poster

In '84, after looking at Screw magazine for quite sometime I got the courage up to see a ts named 'HoneyBoy'. Was my first time with anyone so ts' hold a special place in my heart.

Not doing enough.

Rookie Poster

About a decade ago i was watching the news and they where doing there news thing reporting of prostitution by 14th street in the meat packing district. they went on to say that these so-called women are not women but transsexuals. I was looking at the women and they looked like real women to me so i was as they say curious. i found my way there the following weekend and to be honest all i did was drive around that first time in awe, some not passable but some drop dead gorgeous. I had my first experience a few weeks later and i never looked back. it's like finding another sex other than male and female.

If I knew then what i know now. Experience is a good teacher.

As a teen looking in adult mags saw ts women for first time it was seeing the cock & breats on a woman that got me hoooked but it was way mroe the breasts & very feminine face & body to me ts women are women there not guys by day & women at night there women in & out of house.

it was a mixture of that email prank of patricia aruojo that calls you gay at the end and then i myself thought i was transgendered.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tonkatoy
    i actually imagined tgirls before i ever knew they existed.
    Me too, this might sound weird but when I was a little boy I always thought and pictured women as feminine with boobs but with the same reproductive parts that men had..it wasnt until I got a little bit older that I realized women had diff. sexual organs than us..so seeing a women with a dick isnt strange to me it was actually my first thought as a boy...but what got me hip was messing around with what I thought was a girl and finding out she was transgender and after the initial shock I went with and havent minded ever since :P

Candy, Sulka and Margo in the old Shemale Encounters 8mm loops back in the late 70s.