Rookie Poster

Default off to amsterdam next week!

well im off to amsterdam next week and im well looking forward to it!
    been a couple of times before and know where to find the transgirls and will defo be looking them up and im guessing taking a few of them up on their offers of some amazing sex sessions! cant wait
    question for anyone been out there lately, is there any new areas to find the tgals or are they still all round the bloedstraat area and barndesteeg?
    going with mates this time so need to be discrete as they know nothing about my other side so would be nice to know of any that are more randomnly out there if you catch my drift! also any recomendations for a suzana holmes look a like? in the trouser department if you get me?
    cheers in advance peeps
    dave south wales

rim that ass!

Veteran Poster

I was there in January. I observed about 5 or 6 Tgirls there in the red light district. Not sure about the streets, but the ones you named sound familiar. I didn't have any interaction with any of them, just walked by and admired.

It was my first time in Amsterdam. I loved the city but I thought the "window shopping" arrangement was quite strange. The girls are in a room with a mostly glass door facing the street. They stand in front of the door and try to attract your attention as you walk by. Sometimes crowds (10-15 guys) would congregate in front of a particular door to see what the girl will do. Eventually someone gets their courage up and goes into the room, at which point the girl pulls a curtain over the glass door to indicate that she is busy.

The girls I saw were Latina. Most were quite pretty. The coffee shops were unbelievable. Have a great time, and give us some stories!

Rookie Poster

Default Re: off to amsterdam next week!

Quote Originally Posted by gottalovetransexuals
    well im off to amsterdam next week and im well looking forward to it!
    been a couple of times before and know where to find the transgirls and will defo be looking them up and im guessing taking a few of them up on their offers of some amazing sex sessions! cant wait
    question for anyone been out there lately, is there any new areas to find the tgals or are they still all round the bloedstraat area and barndesteeg?
    going with mates this time so need to be discrete as they know nothing about my other side so would be nice to know of any that are more randomnly out there if you catch my drift! also any recomendations for a suzana holmes look a like? in the trouser department if you get me?
    cheers in advance peeps
    dave south wales
    Im in the same scenario Dave, Im off to the Dam in June and would be hopin to go see the girls with extra outwith the knowledge of my unsuspecting mates. Are there any particular times its best to go see the t-girls?

Veteran Poster

dutch website www.hookers.nl find it under transstation

streets are still the same haven't vissited them myself but best reviews go to
    paula,paloma and dominique not sure were dominique is but paula and paloma (who is the biggest there i believe) are at the koestraat
    have fun ow and a tip some coffee shops carry weed for tourists (wich is weaker) ask for the real deal haha

Rookie Poster

cheers guys know alla bout blue lights and hand signals as this will be my 4th bi annual trip for some ts action, but this time i will not be alone so need to be discrete so wondering anybody know of any over in the singel district?
    also wondering if any the famous girls on here have visited and know of any good hangouts?
    heard of the saow thai or butterfly and lebbel bar(sp) and the sarita club which may or may not be up and running now??
    checked the hookers.nl out but alas all in dutch and ignatzmice has some good info but need to talk with a resident or frequent visitor please help!!

rim that ass!

Veteran Poster

exept for maybe a translation i can't realy offer much more help then that most girls stick to those streets i'm afraid (i haven't heard or read much good about sarita wouldn't go there)
    maybe sneak of on you're own??
    good luck

Rookie Poster

Default A'dam Redlight Shemales

I was in A'dam toward the end of March. Pickings on Bloodstreet and the OZA are pretty slim. Mostly aged beefy types on display in the windows. Did see one red head that looked interesting, but I was too slow on the uptake. I think this is all an internet effect. Tgirls make dough easier selling pictures etc. than hanging in the windows. Did not see much in the clubs either.

Xenicity

Default Re: A'dam Redlight Shemales

Check out www.ignatzmice.com for info about Amsterdam, both TS and straight. There are a few TG's scattered about the Singel RLD. The only one I know of for sure is Monica (aka Anaconda) a very hot looking latina who works a window on Singelgracht (Singel canal) starting about 10pm 4 or 5 nights a week. I think the room number is 77 but I'm not sure. There's some favorable reports about her at www.hookers.nl that will help you find her. It'll be in Dutch but you'll be able to translate enough to get the idea of the report if you use google or babelfish.

In the main RLD most of the TG's work Bloedstraat, Barndesteeg and Koestraat but not all. Have a walk about when you get there and watch the blue lights.