Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default The Precinct..........................

I know 98% of you guys have never even experienced this but typing it relieves me from keeping it to myself.

Do not ask me to take you to the precinct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For any reason.

Don't ask me to:

• pick up your belongings from the precinct
      take you to pick up your girlfriends belongings from the precinct
      take you to get a police report
      answer the phone and talk to some detective because you got caught doing some dumb shit

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Johnny: is this directed to everyone regardless of gender?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

it could be, I've gotten this personally (well some of it) and I have friends that have had the same thing happen to them (all locally, gotta love the NYPD) so I figured I'd post it so that some of you dudes know what some of us other dudes endure...............

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Endangered species: vehicles in Manhattan without official license plates. Easy source of revenue for Bloomberg. traces of controlled substances found on board = an additional yippee.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.