Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thank You:

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    so glad to hear it Kel...now time to have some fun!
    lol Otto what kind of fun?? :P
    Something that doesn't require detailed instructions..lol

5 Star Poster

You know Kelly...in your current avatar, you not only look different than your earlier pics....damned if you don't look more like those black and white shots many of us were so up in arms about months ago. You're a chameleon! I take back everything I had to say back then.
    You're looking kind of like a Christmas present with that red and green. Cotton with silk though! Can you do that?

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Kelly, that post took a lot of courage, and shows a lot of class on
    your part.

Knowing you somewhat from Tgirltalk, I am aware of how much Matt
    meant to you.

That is why, then as now I encourage you to make good decisions. When
    we are hurting, our emotional vision becomes blurry. After a break up we
    may feel anger, bitterness, guilt and perhaps the one that you have
    expressed here, a decrease in our self worth.

All of those feelings are perfectly normal. I was concerned that you were
    seeking the adulation of some of the HA men to fill a void that had been
    left by a love affair gone bad.

And that could have been dangerous for you, for you may have found that
    their desire for you would be fleeting and vapid as well. While it is nice to
    be desired, it is much better to be desired for the right reasons.

People will often stroke our egos, or say the things we need to or want to
    hear so that they can ingratiate themselves with us. And then kick us to
    the curb, by the time the next tear drop falls.

I am glad to hear that you are on the mend, that you are feeling better.

But try to realize and remember, that what you needed to heal was within
    you the whole time.

5 Star Poster

Hey, ottorocket! Workout question time. Are you more inclined to do lots of reps with lower weights, or the reverse? How many hours a week? Is your low body fat more a result of being young or exercising a lot? Do you eat whatever you want, or no? Signed, Capt. Sparetire

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    so glad to hear it Kel...now time to have some fun!
    lol Otto what kind of fun?? :P
    Something that doesn't require detailed instructions..lol
    Is this a request from you or just saying

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    You know Kelly...in your current avatar, you not only look different than your earlier pics....damned if you don't look more like those black and white shots many of us were so up in arms about months ago. You're a chameleon! I take back everything I had to say back then.
    You're looking kind of like a Christmas present with that red and green. Cotton with silk though! Can you do that?
    Awe well thank you I do change my look a lot. I think it's fun and photoshop I do use, however that pic is not altered. I want it to be altered though lol

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Kelly, that post took a lot of courage, and shows a lot of class on
    your part.

Knowing you somewhat from Tgirltalk, I am aware of how much Matt
    meant to you.

That is why, then as now I encourage you to make good decisions. When
    we are hurting, our emotional vision becomes blurry. After a break up we
    may feel anger, bitterness, guilt and perhaps the one that you have
    expressed here, a decrease in our self worth.

All of those feelings are perfectly normal. I was concerned that you were
    seeking the adulation of some of the HA men to fill a void that had been
    left by a love affair gone bad.

And that could have been dangerous for you, for you may have found that
    their desire for you would be fleeting and vapid as well. While it is nice to
    be desired, it is much better to be desired for the right reasons.

People will often stroke our egos, or say the things we need to or want to
    hear so that they can ingratiate themselves with us. And then kick us to
    the curb, by the time the next tear drop falls.

I am glad to hear that you are on the mend, that you are feeling better.

But try to realize and remember, that what you needed to heal was within
    you the whole time.
    Thank you Peggy you are always intelligent and sweet. And yeah I know I shouldn't of utilized the board for this, but it did help me cope at that time in my life. I guess I am weak in that aspect, I have always utilized mens opinions of me to make me feel whole or I've always needed a man in my life to make me feel complete or happy. I blame that on my mother as bad as that sounds. But she was a southern belle through and through and would preach that to us girls through out our lives. And as much as I have tried to ignore those teachings, I find myself doing it over and over again. But I'm still maturing and growing. Hopefully I'll be okay with just being by myself for awhile.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Junior Poster

glad you feel better. It seems like forums can be a good form of self-therapy when you need to vent things out.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    Hey, ottorocket! Workout question time. Are you more inclined to do lots of reps with lower weights, or the reverse? How many hours a week? Is your low body fat more a result of being young or exercising a lot? Do you eat whatever you want, or no? Signed, Capt. Sparetire
    Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym. Old saying. Anyways...my personal workout? Well, its kinda an individual thing, so what works for me, might not work for you Suck...but i do alot of heavy bag MMA workouts, for cardio and upper body conditioning. I also use core stabilizing workouts on the inflatable ball, which means, doing alot of traditional lifting moves with dumbells on the ball ie.( military presses, curls, etc). I also concentrate on doing the exercise with strict form, and not worry about how much weight i can do. The big idea with my workouts is to minimize injury, increase flexibility, increase stamina, and keep from getting bored.

My diet? No..lol i can't eat whatever i want unfortunately i'm not 21 anymore. But i do allow for 1 day of the week to eat or drink what ever i want without guilt. That doesn't mean hitting Mcdonalds for breakfast, lunch, or dinner..but usually if i want a burger and fries for lunch that day, or drink a few beers, its insignificant to the overall picture. People get unfit, fat, because of daily poor choices and inactivity.

Usually my daily diet consists of a large breakfast of some whole grain bread, eggs, protein drink, multivitamins, and nuts. The fat and protein hold you over and your body is just coming out of a catabolic state from sleeping so it needs a jump start. Snacks are usually high protein/low carb. Lunch is balanced with veggies, chicken breast, proteing drink, and cottage cheese. I am eating 6 times a day, but not big meals, and i have cut out alot of refined foods, starches, and sugars. Natural sugars from fruit and veggies (like carrots) are fine... Dinner is usually all protein meal with some lentils or brown rice. I usually eat before bed too because you want to keep your body in an anabolic state for as long as possible, so i have some cottage cheese before bed. I also don't consume Milk, just Soy Milk, and eat only free range poultry, and Organic produce.

Fitness is not as simple as some say. I do believe genetics plays a large part in overall body shape, and how the body wants to age... We all tend to put on a few pounds each year as our metabolism slows...but behavior is the principal cause of overweight people. We as a culture just indulge too much, find too much emotional satisfaction in food, and just get lazy.

Workouts are work. Staying at a good body weight is work. Its not always fun, or always consistant. I go up in weight, down in weight. Usually winter time i allow myself to relax more and train differently, but come spring i know its time to lean up and get more serious. The key is first knowing what you are putting in your body when you take something off the shelf at the supermarket, and eliminating snacking, boredom eating, excessive drinking, etc. Just changing diet alone, and eating habits will cut pounds off your body. Throw in some exercise 3-4 days a week, like walking 1-2 miles...and you'd be surprised at the results.

I do very little ab workouts besides the core ones on the ball. Just getting down under %10 body fat which is not easy for most people, will start showing some really good abs. There is no spot training abs either. Abs are a function of overall body fat, and not doing one exercise, so those guys who say they do 1000 crunches in the gym are just wasting time.

Try just modifying your intake of foods...clean eating is more important than anything you do before you step foot in a gym. Without it you are really wasting alot of effort and time.

Your posts keep me cumming back to this board!