Rookie Poster

Default My Winter Wonderland experience

First off, let me say thank you Bigguy, Nyce, Megabody and Alahnah for showing me agreat time. I am still very new to the scene and you were all warm and welcoming. Great all th gracious shit is done... I had a great time. If you never been to one of these parties, you need to go. If you were there you know! The girls are beautiful and friendly and geez.. so beautiful. there are multiple floors and lap dances, a little advice if you are going to get a lap dance...find a girl you like cuz she will make it worth your while. Again I'm still new, still trying to get my feet wet and fully come to grips with whats happening, but this is yhe place to do it. Great time Thanx again

I bet you were happy you showed up in chat tonight and that I reminded you about the party. I told you I'd introduce you to a bunch of the girls, plus you got to meet a few of the members here.

The party was great as usual, lots of girls and dancing, and they seemed to get a bit wild near the end of the night. Good thing I bought an extra memory card and battery the other day, I got a lot more pictures this time. 420 of them plus 33 clips. I'll be posting them soon, I just need to get some rest first and then travel back home. Hope everybody else posts some too that I asked to.

Allanah, thanks for the great party. NYCe, Megabody, Pickles, Flabbybody, good talking to you again. Longman, and I few other guys who names escape me, good meeting you.

Veteran Poster

I had a blast. I do regret getting there so late. But I was spending crazy money & was getting blasted at another function. By the time I got there I liquored up & parked right in front of the place without thinking. I got the $115 ticket on the window. Mega, you're the coolest guy I know. We have to get that trip I talked about going. Thanks for the hookup, I really really thank you. That girl is such a hottie. I can't wait to call her.

Niels, nice meeting you sorry I couldn't chat more my brain had shut down after a certain point.

Bigguy I'm sure you have the hot photos as always. I was so hype I never looked at my camera photos to notice that my focus was off. All of my photos are trashed.

NYCe, good looking out on the movie & the HA flyers look great.

I forgot to ask Allanah about the thurs party.

In all my years of club going, I’ve never had an experience as illustrious as the event I attended last night. The incredible attention to detail that goes into planning these parties was by no means lost on me. From the faux brick background, the artificial snow, the number of beautiful women who until lately I had only seen on this site. My jaw literally dropped as I walked in.

Allanah, however long it took you to apply (paint?, airbrush?) that outfit, it was truly worth it.

The women were lovely, the men were so relaxed and at ease – a cornucopia of races, social backgrounds, and differences all interacting and having a great time. Amazing to witness.

I love the HungAngels flyers btw. They were all over the place! NYCe, thank you for being my “go to guy” last night. He interrupted my conversation with one young lady by informing me that she was (as he put it) “crazy as bat shit”. I ended up leaving with the replacement you sent over.

Sorry I didn't get to meet the crew, but between trips to the lap dance floor and having a long day I couldn't stay to the end.

I must do this again!

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you..............

I am so very glad everyone had a fabulous time- I did as well!
    It was truly a great evening!

Thanos, I spent 6 hours getting ready last night.
    It was a lonngggggggggg time but worth it.

I was really upset at my hair because thw wig was nothing like what I asked for, I wanted Jessica Rabbit, I kinda got 60's Barbarella but oh well you have to roll with the punches.

The evening went so smooth- no fights, no drama, etc.

Thank you all for coming.
    Happy Holidays and see you on Dec. 30!

xoxo

Allanah