Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lilo

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TGL
    Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    The pictures featured here are the type I prefer. For the most part, they feature her heavenly figure completely nude, thus without resorting to high heels or tight corsets to "fluff" her appearance up. I love -- JUST LOVE -- seeing a woman's figure completely nude, completely relaxed, and thus displaying the female form in its most natural state. It's that state which I fantasize about women like this crawling into my bed.

I so agree with you! The pictures of her completely nude, outside, by the pool are so hot! I think a lot of TGirls are "hiding" behind feminine clothes in photoshoot. I would also like to see more completely nude and completely relaxed photos, like these ones of Lilo.
    I wouldn't go so far as to say they are "hiding", but instead expressing or demonstrating who they are as women via their wardrobe. Yes, high heels and a tight mini skirt look so-o-o-o-o hot on a beautiful woman such as Lilo too, and it has its place, but seeing beautiful women such as her completely nude brings us back home sort of speak. Their true nude beauty, shape and, size (proportions) gives them a pureness or clarity that one all dressed up can't.

Okay, where is th closest COMPLETELY NUDE TS bar located? TGL and I need to get there!
    Yes, that shot of her leaving the pool is a great one.

Professional Poster

Okay, where is th closest COMPLETELY NUDE TS bar located? TGL and I need to get there!
    Well, if you find one, let me know!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TGL
    Well, if you find one, let me know!
    Isn't there one in the bay area in northern California? Pretty pricey to get in I hear. ...It might be less expensive to instead book a flight to Thailand.

Professional Poster

Well, I think Thailand and California is about the same for me, when it comes to prize, since I'm from Europe

Gold Poster

Is there anyone else out there also smitten by the nude female form? C'mon, speak up damn it!

... I've never understood, for example, the attraction of latex on a woman's figure, but to each his own I guess.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Default Re: Lilo

Does anybody have her full photosets or maybe videos???

She's so cute! Omg!

Junior Poster

one of my favs

Lookin Fab