View Poll Results: If you could give that power to another knowing they then could also share it, would you?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would share it with someone I loved

2 66.67%
  • No, I wouldn't want them to be able to share it

1 33.33%
    Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Default If you could have any superpower what would it be?

Share your secret superpower desire and how you would use it.

Then share why you would or would not give that power to another.

Keep in mind only the last relationship you are in is the one that lasts forever! If you shared it with an ex-girlfriend/boyfriend they can share it with their new partner.

If you shared it with your children how old would they have to be? Seriously I would imagine if I gave a 14 year old boy that power, all the girls in town would soon have superpowers because he would use his ability as the best pick-up line ever!

Remember, with great power comes great responsibility.

Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

So my secret power would be the ability to fly! I would mix it up by using it as a basketball superstar (3 point dunks from the opposing side's freethrow line imagine it) and likely a firefighter (no need for ladders and can rescue people at the top without a net.)

I would not let it be known that I could share the ability. I would save it for a wedding gift. Although I recognize many marriages do not last, I believe that the love you have entering marriage should always be remembered even after divorce. (My mom still loved my dad even though she recognized she shouldn't remain married to him.)

As for children, again I would not share the fact that I can give them my power. I would give that ability to them assuming I did a good job raising them at about 25 give or take depending on their personal level of maturity. Regardless, not before 18. Should I not have my own children (biological or adopted), I would give it to my nieces and nephews.

Ahh, to free my feet from gravity and soar thru the sky with my own Lois Lane.