Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

I'd follow Ann Coulter around, farting in her face until she goes mad.
    I'd put on a black condom, fluff up a nice boner, and go to sorority parties, see who's interested. I might be quite the hit! When questioned, I'd assure the ladies that I'm devastatingly handsome.

Default Re: What would you do if You Were Invisible?

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    What would you do if you were invisible? To many people this is a fun question to throw around in the presence of friends. For some, the answer might be related to satisfying a lusty dream; for others the answer might steer more towards getting sweet and covert retribution; while still for others the answer might lead to sly plans for imperceptible financial gain.

What if this question were to suddenly gain some significance and feasibility? With recent talks of actually making invisibility a reality, this fun question could actually become a real issue for people and their governments to consider.

It has recently been reported that researchers in the United States and England are confident that they understand, in theory, how to create an invisibility cloak, similar to the one that Harry Potter received from his father. They have already begun to work out the basics of the concept, and are asking for help in developing the actual components that would be used to create this invisible cloak.

The materials required would, of course, be man-made. Essentially, the materials would drive light and other types of electromagnetic radiation around the person or object that the cloak is wrapped around. The idea is similar to a river's water flowing around a smooth rock. Light and other forms of electromagnetic radiation would hit the invisibility cloak and be diverted around it, making the person or object quite literally invisible.

"Is it science fiction? Well, it's a theory and that already is not science fiction," said Professor Sir John Pendry, a theoretical physicist at Imperial College London. "It's theoretically possible to do all these Harry Potter things, but what's standing in the way is our engineering capabilities."

Pendry was the first person to think of the idea of metamaterials, which are objects that gain their material properties from its structure instead of the materials that they are made of. He and some of his associates proposed using metamaterials to create an invisibility cloak since they can be tuned and tweaked to shift electromagnetic radiation in any direction. Metamaterials would not reflect light or cast a shadow.

Nader Engheta, a professor of electrical and systems engineering at the University of Pennsylvania, has worked on invisibility using metamaterials. "This is a very interesting science and a very interesting idea and it is supported on a great mathematical and physical basis," Engheta said.

No invisibility cloak has been made yet, but early testing of invisibility technology that can hide microwaves and other types of electromagnetic radiation could be just 18 months away, according to Pendry. "We will have a cloak after not too long."

Pendry also pointed out that "cloak" could be a misleading moniker for the concept. "To be realistic, it's going to be fairly thick. Cloak is a misnomer. 'Shield' might be more appropriate," he said.

Though the idea is appealing to almost any human being, whether they have thought of the possibility or not, it is unlikely that everyday people would be the first to adopt and make use of the technology, or if they ever will at all. The most obvious application for an invisibility cloak would be the use of the technology by military agencies, making the proposed project an enterprise that should receive the support and financial aid of governments around the globe. The Pentagon's Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (or DARPA) has already voiced their support for the research.

So what would you do if You Were Invisible?

~Kisses.

HTG

steal TONS of money from drug dealers, mafia dudes and criminals........
    keep 33% of it and do good for people with the other 66%.

I would be a fly on the wall witnessing gorgeous ladies undrerss, shower, have sex......including t-girls.

I would listen in on all sorts of political meetings and nail the bastards wit proof of what they said.

I would have fun freaking people out by making things float in front of them, by opening and closing doors etc............

I would stalk holywood celebs and see how they fuck, masturbate and have sex. Also what they do in thier private time.

I would fly for free.

I would paint things.

GOOD THINGS

how bout hanging out in the girl's bathroom at Orchard Beach on a hot July Saturday? all the cutties in bikini's drinking beer in the hot sun have to take care of business. OK, that's a little perverted.

how bout hanging out by the institutional trading desk at Goldman Sachs and listening to what stocks they're buying?

one question: if you're invisible, does that mean you have to be naked? otherwise,your clothes would have to be invisible too?

Rookie Poster

I would shit in the deep fryer at MickeyDs and watch hilarity ensue. Immature, I'll admit, but satisfying.

I would lay in the road and wait for a car to drive over me and feel this huge BUMP, then watch them get out and panic like hell. Of course, this is assuming that I am also invincible.

I would wear some bed sheets and terrorize people as the ghost of their dead parents. I would tell them that I was murdered by an evil relative and that they must avenge my death, Shakespearian style!

I would, of course, fuck over anybody who's ever pissed me off. Revenge is sweet, especially when they have no idea who is doing it (and no one to call the cops on...)

I would scream 'fire' in a crowded movie theater. When nobody falls for it, I would dump a lit book of matches into the trashcan.

I would talk back to that guy on the subway who's always talking to himself. I would convince him that he is making perfect sense and that everyone else is insane.

I would wait at the end of the 5th hole at some fancy country club, with a Calloway driver that I stole off some rich prick, and hit people's drives back to the tees.

Finally, I would spray paint obscene yet thought provoking grafitti all over public buildings and corporate symbols to enlighten the masses.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

- Dr. Johnson

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

hmmm...as i'm feeling kinda anti-social at the moment...i would live on a deserted island and whenever anyone came by to explore, i'd throw on the invisibility cloak, head to the other side of the island...maybe eat a coconut or two.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I love coconuts! Heh :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    maybe eat a coconut or two.
    I’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts
    There they are all standing in a row
    Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head
    Give them a twist a flick of the wrist
    That’s what the showman said
    Every ball you throw will make me rich

If I were invisible what would I do? Hmmm. After I got bored hanging out in the dressing room at Victoria's Secret? Hmmm.

I would like to think that I would use the ability in some kind of super cop/FBI/CIA kind of way. I would be the best spy ever. Of course this is assuming they aren't using thermal detectors or my invisibility masks all forms of radiation.

Also I could imagine alot of kinky sex I could have. Of course it would be with a willing partner. Just imagine going to her job and surprising her by hiding under the desk. Her co-workers would have no idea I had my head up her skirt the whole time. Seriously, I would imagine the sex would be awesome. Think blindfolded but she can see everything just not know where or when my hand is going to touch her. I definately think I could enjoy being invisible.

I'm just here for the ritual sex and human sacrifice.

Professional Poster

I'd fuck with potheads by changing their calendar years, digital clocks, and wallet photos. :P

Junior Poster

Hmmm. Good question. I think that I would go about first stealing food at work and copping an ass feel on the hottest girl in the workplace. After that, I would probably steal a bunch of shit from Blockbuster, then go on a vandalism rampage at the local supermarket. After that...I dunno. I would probably go raid a liquor store or something and get my ass trashed, then plan what to do the next day. :P

This is all assuming that everything that I touch can turn invisible too, that is.

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aragon21
    There they are all standing in a row
    Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head
    Give them a twist a flick of the wrist
    That’s what the showman said

Kewl. Fedex me some so I can make a large bowl of tropical fruit salad! The rest to milk and use for my curry chicken. LOL :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol