Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Xiorc said:
    I just dont See how a man, women, or TS can find this sexually attractive.
    But you find M2F transexuals attractive, do you not? So, really, is there such a big difference? And after all, don't underestimate what others might be attracted to. To many, our admiration, love and lust for the gurls on this forum might seem like a pretty fucked up thing.

But its his body and he can do with it what he wants and if he can make a buck or two from it and hopefully find some strip of happiness in life then do it and do it well.
    Agreed.

BTW...
    Ive only seen pics of this guy. IS he real?? Meaning does he have a real vagina, surgically placed? Or was he born like that or is it all just a fake??
    He used to be a girl. That's why he has a vagina. Allanah, Vicki, etc were born as boys. That's why they have penises. His vagina is 100% genuine, but the rest of his body has been enhanced by hormones and - I would imagine- a fair degree of surgery.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Professional Poster

Buck angel is not a person in my taste. I have seen him in another movie Circus noir I think the name of the movie was.
    Yes he is one type of trans persons wee dont see much of or not at al.
    I asked why wee dont see this kind of transexualls persons four a while ago so even if I dont have find non of them sexuall attractive so are they intressting. Good tread.

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    Xiorc said:
    But you find M2F transexuals attractive, do you not? So, really, is there such a big difference? And after all, don't underestimate what others might be attracted to. To many, our admiration, love and lust for the gurls on this forum might seem like a pretty fucked up thing.
    I think there is a big difference between M2F transsexuals and F2M transsexuals that would obviously turn off most non-TG members of this forum, and it's obvious enough I think that it needn't be pointed out more specifically... and I'm not talking about the lack of a dick either.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Rookie Poster

Xiorc said:

But its his body and he can do with it what he wants and if he can make a buck or two from it and hopefully find some strip of happiness in life then do it and do it well.
    Agreed.

BTW...
    Ive only seen pics of this guy. IS he real?? Meaning does he have a real vagina, surgically placed? Or was he born like that or is it all just a fake??
    He used to be a girl. That's why he has a vagina. Allanah, Vicki, etc were born as boys. That's why they have penises. His vagina is 100% genuine, but the rest of his body has been enhanced by hormones and - I would imagine- a fair degree of surgery.
    TJ347 said he was a guy first...now im confused and I will admit though that M2F Transsexuals are more attractive to me but I like the female form even if theres a male organ attached. I do find some of the F2M trans attractive to but BA just looks to masculine and Im just not into the masculine thing....Again right or wrong is never an issue with me, I like Ts's who r feminine others like them more masculine. Thats all.

Now I need to know...was Buck Angel born a guy or a girl???

He was born a girl. My bad. I got confused. I trust you can understand how that could happen, given the topic being discussed.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Xiorc
    M2F Transsexuals are more attractive to me... I like the female form even if theres a male organ attached... Im just not into the masculine thing...
    Summarizing effectively why fans of M2F transsexuals aren't likely to be fans of F2M transsexuals, I believe. Not that this is a scientific survey or anything, but you know...

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Xiorc said:
    I think there is a big difference between M2F transsexuals and F2M transsexuals that would obviously turn off most non-TG members of this forum, and it's obvious enough I think that it needn't be pointed out more specifically... and I'm not talking about the lack of a dick either.
    Of course- he looks like a guy, and most men just don't dig other guys. But we're still talking about a person who, realising they were trapped inside the wrong body, has made a concious attempt to become who they always wanted to be. So Buck is as admirable as any TS.

Although Buck isn't my cup of tea, either. But someone out there must be buying the videos. And I am certainly not going to be judgemental or say its gross. Like I said, Buck is as admirable as an TS, regardless of whether I'm attracted to him or (as is the case) not.

I know that you probably agree with me, but some people on these forums do not. I find it a little ironic that a tgirl has actually expressed the opinion that Buck is "disgusting".

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Of course- he looks like a guy, and most men just don't dig other guys. But we're still talking about a person who, realising they were trapped inside the wrong body, has made a concious attempt to become who they always wanted to be. So Buck is as admirable as any TS.

Although Buck isn't my cup of tea, either. But someone out there must be buying the videos. And I am certainly not going to be judgemental or say its gross. Like I said, Buck is as admirable as an TS, regardless of whether I'm attracted to him or (as is the case) not.

I know that you probably agree with me, but some people on these forums do not. I find it a little ironic that a tgirl has actually expressed the opinion that Buck is "disgusting".
    Well, philosophically speaking, yes, Buck Angel is as admirable as any TS, regardless of whether anyone finds him attractive or not. But as far as a tgirl saying Buck is disgusting, I understand that. To a tgirl with such an opinion, Buck's transition to a form she has gone through surgery and other means to escape has to be unthinkable, and he could not be seen as anything other than disgusting to her mind because of that. Similarly, I can see how a guy could find Buck disgusting, and I believe it's for the same reason you've pointed out... Buck is a guy, and the guys here (largely) do not find men sexually attractive. To go further, the men here largely think of themselves as not being gay, and do not think of it as gay for them to be attracted to passable tgirls. Thus, tgirls who look masculine are derided, and a transsexual like Buck is thought of as disgusting. Not saying it's right, but I do understand that kind of thinking.

Rookie Poster

Thats funny because my cousin is a female who dresses like men but I know she's a girl yet when I seen buck I was "shocked" to say the least and now even more because I know he was born a girl and she looks so much like a man...tattoo's and facial hair...its amazing in it own way
    Talk about speaking in a conundrum's..he is her but she is a man ect..

Anyway
    It is weird that a M2F TS would find Buck disgusting especially when F2M TS's preach all about tolerance and acceptance and only 20 min ago I found him disgusting but now Its just amazing thats he's a girl..to me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiorc
    It is weird that a M2F TS would find Buck disgusting especially when F2M TS's preach all about tolerance and acceptance...
    I've only been a member for a short while, but I've found all that talk doesn't go as far as most of those espousing it would like to pretend it does. I can't tell you how many times I've expressed an opinion and been told "DON'T JUDGE" and the like, only to have read posts by the same person before and after their "DON'T JUDGE" post where they did nothing but judge people. Just as is the case offline, bullshit abounds. Just remember to bring your waders is the best advice I can give at this point...