Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Professional Poster

Beautiful pics of beautiful women, but why are they air brushed so heavily?
    I know for a fact Lola has great skin.

Junior Poster

Wow two of the most beautiful girls I know of together, but there is still a question unanswered, Has Lola ever done a movie? and where can I find some other photo shoots of her.
    I have had the pleasure of being with Lola about a year ago and she is just as beautiful in person as her photos, unfortunately there was some bad timing with Mia's last visit to my area and I missed the chance, well Ill catch her next time, if there is one.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by icarus2112
    Wow two of the most beautiful girls I know of together, but there is still a question unanswered, Has Lola ever done a movie? and where can I find some other photo shoots of her.
    I have had the pleasure of being with Lola about a year ago and she is just as beautiful in person as her photos, unfortunately there was some bad timing with Mia's last visit to my area and I missed the chance, well Ill catch her next time, if there is one.
    I don't think she's done any, at least not any big mass-distro production.Really not alot of pics to find,but when I saw her a couple of months ago she said she thought she was destined for bigger and better things. I hope that means movies and stuff and not that she's running for president.(I'd vote for her though)

Junior Poster

pm me! what was it like to be with lola? rushed? whats her attitude? im thinking of seeing her for my first experience. how big is she? what will she do for you? hit me up!!!!! thanx

try it, you might like it!